The finite/infinite answer to life!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by infiniteandfinite, Sep 15, 2013.

1. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

For life to be possible it has to not even exist or ever of been a thought...but also exist infinitely at the same time. That means there are no wrong or right answers...its always been and always will be but at the same time it never was or never will be. Meaning I created everything i perceive but yet at the same time i created none of it.
    The answer to life is whatever I want it to be. its hard to wrap your mind around. but everything has to be nothing and nothing has to be everything. its been created infinite times and will never be created infinite times...for infinite to work and not work at the same time everything must be real and fake plus coexist with every possible infinite and finite solution.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Your dwelling upon has been asked , many , many , many , times before

Conclusion

You have much to listen too and read

If you create everything , explain with detail , all the implications of atomic interactions throughout the whole of the Universe , Now

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

I wasnt asking a question its more like im changing the world i perceive around me even though it doesnt really exist but yet it does. That would make me everything and nothing also making you something i created and didnt create. something that always was but can never be. endless but still always ending.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

This sounds similar to Aristotle's "eternalism." Are you familiar?
    In a nutshell, it's a concept built on how the universe was "beginningless" yet still had to have a "beginning" point of coming into creation. A paradox of sorts as you assert here.

8. river

When the world around you doesn't exist where do you start , your world ?

9. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

thats something i cant do...but why would i need 2? it would be as pointless as this conversation is...its nothing new or old im just esentially drifting between infinite/finite universeses/multiverse/everythingness/nothingness. its so simple and so complicated my perceivable brain cant comprehend talking to you/myself since i essentially created everything and everything created me...being said that also means you created everything including myself...i think we/us are everywhere/nowhere all the time

10. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

nothing created everything and everything had to create nothing...so in infinite/finite whatever i created you and you created me. that would make all gods and theories true and real but also fake and non-existant at the same time. we are all the same and different always and never.

11. river

Go deeper

Think about your physical existence

What ALLOWS to exist in the first place

12. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

everything and nothing...it cant exist without not existing...basically the answer is whatever you or I and etc. percieve it to be wich leads to an infinite amount of possibilities making everything make sense and not make sense at the same time

13. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

so somewhere/nowhere ur/my thoughts of how it started are actually happenening always but not at all something i can understand not understanding...beacause its impossible and possible at the sametime and never at all but still always...

14. river

If I were to starve you of water , what would happen ?

15. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

we dont know but yet we do beacuse in our theory its already happened infinite/finite times and ways including never being thought of by you but by infinite/finite whatever...wich allows rules and no rules...limits without limit...time without time how can we understand something that is impossible to understand but possible...its both the easiest and hardest thing to comprehend..its everything and nothing...

16. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

so basically the world i see and have created is nothing more than myself. i seem to move but and interact with it but really i think im already there and not moving at all like freeze frames of me every possible place in the world/universe/multiverse/nothing making anything i can think of possible but impossible...already made and never thought of etc...leaving us bouncing around infinite/finite probabilities but yet not even moving at all

17. river

How have you created the world you see ?

18. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

idk but but somehow i do...the world i "see" is confused and is desperatly searching for answers always limiting everything etc...but u would already know this beacuase in/our my world...you and me and everything are the same but to us everyone looks different and everything thing does also so while im talking to "you" im really just talking to myself like my conscience...i think if the world we created accepted a theory of this sorts it would make everything in my percievable "realm" possible...but thats what i/we see...so in my theory ur just myself as everything around me is also myself but we have free will so therfore u/me is allowed to create/dream/wonder anything they want...in our world everything is possible I/we are just sooo lost looking for "the answer/the edge/the bottom" that we cant accept the thought of infinite/finite everything/nothingness...its so hard to believe we are all "one"/all/nothing/everything and to have conceptions of infinite/finite realities and realms where every thought and theory is true and possible that there is no such thing as a "flaw"...it blows my mind...but makes me sound "crazy" but ive always felt different as i imagine everyone one of you do also...

19. river

Why does nothingness enter into your thinking ?

20. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

and if this is "my creation" then it seems everyone was put here for a reason but were lost and and built a world full of "so called limits" and theorys that have me/us lost and disconnected and scared sifting for answers when they have always been...we just cant accept the unacceptable...why?

21. river

I asked , why does nothingness enter into your thinking ?

Again I ask the same question

22. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

idk me/us are here for a reason and no reason at all im already lost in this theory...there really is ifinite possibilities when we stop asking why and just start creating/changing/believing in the impossible possible...maybe this was my part to share with my whole self/us to help people just dream and create anything as they already do...this makes since to me when nothing else in this world does...

23. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

idk my guess is beacuse it was always there...how can u think of nothing if nothing is nothing? nothing sure is something and nonething and everything our words restrict the theory of it