The finite/infinite answer to life!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by infiniteandfinite, Sep 15, 2013.

1. river

Again , why does nothingness enter into your thinking ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Your "guess " ?

Do you really understand what your thinking ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

but im just one small part of the whole picture as are you and everything we can and cant see...if we can dream it then it has to be real somewhere eventho we cant see our prove it...this links everything together and ends all restrictions on things like demensions...to exist it has to be everywhere all the time while being nowhere anytime...u cant put a number like 4 on that...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

actually sorry yes u can as since its been a thought it exist somewhere so somewhere is my infinite/finite demension

8. river

You still have not answered my question to you on nothingness

9. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

i dont need 2 and i cant...even tho i could give u an infinite/finite set of any words or theories trying to prove and disprove it tho

10. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

but im not im going to probly spend the rest of whatever realizing that i cant prove or disprove this but it makes sense to me so know i gotta find out how to deal with believeing in everything and nothing to just accept and dream

11. river

You need to

You can't , such BS

Lets start on this infinite/finite set of words , right now

12. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

why? now were back at a starting point that you/I created ...in "my" mind i've been explaining this the whole time. no matter what the quetion is it can in theory be answered by any answer. "your/im" still looking for the edge of the flat world and cant imagine an "infinte" of different things ideas and words and worlds....we turn nothing into everything everyday i believe and its ok for u to believe otherwise...if u think or believe it then it has to be true somewhere...even tho i cant "see" it...

13. river

If no matter the question , the answer can be any answer , why bother with any discussion upon the question ?

14. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

All day That question has sent my brain into a endless spiral of idk what. and so this question in my mind became both everything and nothing plus all possibilities in-between. and i was really hoping someone like you would come along and talk with me about it and try to shoot it down. thank you...i hope you take no offense to any of this and i hope if anything i helped broaden a horizon or 2...beacuse it sure helped me out

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The source of confusion is the fact that consciousness is perception. However, there are patterns to existence, which keep it consistent. One can technically map these patterns to determine the exact position of every object in the universe, and how it functions as a role. I've been writing about all this in my upcoming book...

16. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

in my theory we all perceive "life" around us in an infinite/fininte amount of ways. that would make our perception of time and gravity and everything infinite and different. but infinite is something that has always been and always will be misunderstood. To be infinite it has to be finite also. meaning its always been and will be but also never was or never will be. meaning every possible/impossible thought and piece of "life" would have to exist somewhere and thats only possible and impossible if its everywhere and nowhere at the same time and never at all and etc. meaning no theory could ever be wrong or right...making the answer to life that weve clung to impossible and possible to answer all at the same time and never.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

If Consciousness is perception, it follows that consciousness is relative to perspective. There is "right" and "wrong", but that is relative to perspective and the fundamental principles of the universe.

18. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

Thats just it. In my/your "existence" we see things in our "imagination" and share it. So how can anything we perceive to be right or wrong such as "science" and "religion". actually be right or wrong? How can we put limits on something that has no limit? I/we are looking for "one answer" to answer it all. but in theory there are an infinite/finite amount of answers to either choose or create. meaning absolute "nothing" can't exist if "everything" doesn't already exist.

19. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Bat shit craziness going where it belongs, with chinglu, Victor and Sylwester over in pseudoscience...

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

We tend to work with approximations and thus limit perception that way. If we didn't do that we would be unable to communicate. There are no "infinite" answers, however. I have one computer in front of me based on my perception, which is restricted by the laws of the universe and the commonly accepted semantics of the code (language) we use to communicate.

21. infiniteandfinite Registered Member

again that's just it. from one perspective to another we all see what we have created to be real. to calculate the odds of one persons perspective being the same as even one others in my mind is impossible but yet is possible and as simple as 1:infinite. meaning my brain can"t see or understand the meaning of infinite but at the same time it does by creating those perspective limits. meaning in my mind everything i "sense" is no more than just a reflection of myself in one of the infinite/finite forms i have created without creating.

22. rr6 Banned Banned

Initial Set of Circumstances At Some Time Within Eternal Cylce of Time

No not a paradox. What your stating is and initial set of circumstances, within an eternally existent somethingness, that we can call finite volume of occupied space.

The volume may expand by multiplication-by-division of the finite set of parts that collectively sum-total to our finite Universe, or contract by compressive integration.

O|O is both ending and beginning at one end of a cycle.

In this scenario the centra andl seemingly 2D plane-of-existence ( | ) is the maximally fermionic Universe as one very large, lowest frequency, single photon ergo very low amplitude so very flat-- seemingly 2D ---.

This latter scenario may be understood as the entropic heat death of Universe.

It is more complicated than that but my experience has been that there are very few minds around here that can get even the simplest concepts Ive offered.

r6

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That is correct.