The latest moon hoax documentary

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by FatFreddy, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Hi Freddy..I thought you had grown out of this Moon hoax stuff.
    I looked at these anomalies and nothing there is a problem..you have my word on that so you can stop worrying annomolies or not it is clear that we went to the Moon. As you have already demonstrated you have no proof to show otherwise so it's over mate... you can find something else to research...or have you found the proof I asked for a couple of posts back?
    Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Just as it should be, probably with the addition of you being banned for being a troll and fraud in trying to get around it.
    Why would I want to go somewhere else, and watch the usual frauds, liars and trolls, committing a criminality. If I had my way fools preaching that nonsense would be locked up.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

This fatfreddy buffoon has one simple strategy. When he is cornered he simply ignores it and says he already addressed it. But he never does. He thinks his idiotic website links mean something, yet when you show too they are bullshit he either ignores it or goes quiet and comes back at a later time and does the same thing.

Here is a post he never properly answered.
    Point for point refute this below. Don't tell me you already addressed it, don't tell me it's from a "known disinfo agent" with your dipshit ad hominems:

The spamming comedian. Yeah try again:

1. The rocks have been analysed thousands of times, for an internet zero like you to suggest they are all mistaken is comedic nonsense.
    2. Tell me exactly how you compare rocks brought back from the Moon with "real moon rocks"?!
    3. The Soviet samples show perfect correlation with Apollo ones.
    4. The rocks cannot be from Earth no plausible scenario there.. They have no terrestrial weathering from atmosphere and water. They show evidence of formation in low gravity. They show billions of years of solar wind exposure causing solar isotopes. Their exteriors contain strong helium 3. Many have impact craters from micro-meteors. There are also numerous 3m long core samples.
    4. They cannot be from meteors no plausible scenario there. There is no crust. The outside He3 is still intact, as are the zap pits. They again have no terrestrial weathering and are drier than anything found on this planet.
    5. That leaves the bullshit and impossible 842lbs of samples magically retrieved remotely with not a single scrap of evidence. Even now the technology to do this is ludicrously difficult. They could not possibly have been collected in secret from numerous sites with this secret and massive space program you plucked out of your butt!
    6. You don't know what the word plausible means. Hundreds of pounds of Apollo samples have been distributed for analysis!! Noting your total inability to provide one solitary scrap of evidence for your claims, that must also include the planting of science experiments, laser reflectors, thousands of pictures and video - it seems you are full of crap!
    7. The evidence that they are from a low gravity, volcanic astral body, with micrometeorite impacts, dry as a bone, but with oxygen isotopes matching with the Earth, lead to the overwhelming conclusion that they cannot be anywhere else BUT from the Moon. They came from the Moon, because the entire geologist community agree on the matter.

To Mr Fat - where is your response to this?

8. Actually what she says is that the scientists who worked at the company she worked at, sold out for money. To use somebody talking about corruption within the Nuclear power industry is completely irrelevant. This tarring of all scientists with the same brush is an act of subterfuge called poisoning the well. It ignores the fact that anybody who makes claims about a hoax is subject to these same parameters. The startling fact about this "whistleblower", is that she makes a whole lot of money talking about this freely and openly, yet the evil powers haven't seen fit to silence her! Bunkum.
    9. Now all you have to do is to establish any single scientist tied to the Apollo programs who has spoken out about this. There are thousands of retired ones, not needing research grants or money, yet nobody has voiced an alternate opinion to the correct official account. There are millions of physics students throughout the world who offer no objection to the calculus involved in Lunar gravity, space radiation or radio transmissions. There are large numbers of engineers in all countries who also do not dispute the efficacy of the Apollo hardware. Orbital mechanics which is a very complex subject supports all aspects of the Apollo program. To suggest they are all keeping quiet implies that they are all aware of a hoax and simply doing so to maintain funding and to stay alive. Bunkum."

foghorn likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. foghorn Valued Senior Member

You ''think'' it's that video? That's 3.5 hrs and no time tags on a video that may not even be the correct video.
    First google search result, funny enough, was from that book I was on about...
    ''Why are objects in shadow so strangely well-lit?''
    It goes on if your interested.

But, I did find it strange that the video didn't allow sound for the mythbuster part of that clip, just someone's voice over.
    Have you tried google to find answers to any questions you may have of that video?
    There must be debunking sites out there with possible answers to questions you may have. But aho, it good to chat away with freddy.

8. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Not as yet, this sort of thing is really not of interest in general. If I find time I will find the spot in the video re the particular lighting effect and note it for you...also I will find out the debunking version.

But I am only casually interested because of my interest in photography ....my main interest here is in what Freddy has to say when he realises he is unable to come up with one single proof that shows we did not go to the Moon.

I honestly don't know why he bothers .... What is it now time wise ? approximately fifty years ago?

At a simple level he has made a claim which he can not back up and for my part each time he posts he will be asked my question...I wonder who will give up first...
    Have a good day and I hope you and yours are safe and well.
    Alex

9. foghorn Valued Senior Member

I was going to go off topic and link to a site were Freddy goes on for page after page with his links about what Hitler and Nazis Germany were ''really'' about, i.e the rest of the world misunderstood them, and ''we'' are still told and taught misinformation about Hitler and the Nazis. ''He'' has countless other subjects. You didn't get an answer from''him'' when you told him to check out religion. Conspiracy theory...Is Freddy Christian, Muslim or some other belief? ''He'' might link to somewhere where ''he''has links to them too.
    Where does ''he'' find the time???

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I did suggest before that he be put into a small arena, with all the ex Apollo Astronauts, and tell his fairy tails to those eminent elderly gentlemen, all now in their 80's...perhaps we also should throw in all the holocaust survivors also, and/or the relatives left of the victims of that terrible time in human history.

foghorn likes this.
  11. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

12. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I've posted this several times.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144487&page=44&p=4731597&viewfull=1#post4731597

If someone tried to come forward, the press wouldn't report it. He'd also be risking his life.

http://www.theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/comment/28159
    (excerpts)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Q: Why do prominent astronomers like Sir Bernard Lovell and Patrick Moore support the Moon landings if they were faked?

A: Scientists and astronomers around the globe know full well that the Moon missions were faked, but rely on NASA to gain access to the vital data beamed back to Earth from the Hubble space telescope. They cannot slag off NASA otherwise NASA would deprive them of this essential information, which they so much require.
    Q: What about the vast number of people involved in Apollo, wouldn’t someone have spoken out.

A: Pan’s claim there were half a million people involved in the Apollo program, but that includes all the humble engineers working on machine parts in many companies around the globe. So if someone is making a part in some engineering factory in Seattle, and his boss tells him it’s for the Apollo spacecraft, is that engineer proof the landings took place? No of course it is not proof, and even if that engineer knew they never made it to the Moon, he would still brag to his friends that he made a part that went to the Moon just to make him feel proud in some way or other. Parts for the Apollo program were made at many different factories around the globe. For example the laser reflector supposedly left on the Moon was manufactured in France. NASA collected the unit from the French company, and that was the last they saw of it. It’s probably stashed away in some archive at Langley, but one things for certain it’s not on the Moon. Are those French engineers proof they landed on the Moon? No of course not, as very few, (probably less than 200 people), were actually involved in bringing the whole lot together, so as to minimize what was actually taking place. No need for any of them to speak out because (A) They are 100% patriotic to the USA, and would say nothing that would go against America, even if it were true. (B) They do not need millions of dollars to safeguard their future, as they have already received substantial amounts from NASA just to “keep mum”. Read comments from people who worked on the Apollo program in the APOLLO FEEDBACK section.

13. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Well I don't know of his footprint.
    Anyways I am getting enough feed back to make me wonder if I should keep him as my bestest friend...I knew it couldn't last.
    Alex

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Google "Apollo Hoax." Specify recent news stories. Total hits: 15,500. Newsday, Raleigh News and Observer, Washington Post, Voice of America, New York Times.

Why would you choose such an easy to disprove lie? Do you think everyone is as foolish as you are?
    He'd be a hero to dozens of people like you. And have you ever been almost killed, or even shot at, for your views?

15. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

That is nice speculation but where is the evidence?
    Alex

16. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

It just fits the picture. The anomalies are crushing proof that the missions were faked.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-6#post-3645387
    https://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=31034

I'm still waiting for you people to respond to this.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-4#post-3645211

I asked you to address the issues at the bottom of post #35 a long time ago.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-2#post-3636828

You people never responded to this either.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-8#post-3645559

It's clear that you people are checkmated by those issues. If you weren't, you'd address them.

17. billvon Valued Senior Member

We've addressed all the relevant issues you brought up. You simply don't understand the replies.

18. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Link to where you've addressed the above.

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

Not playing your games. I've answered you before. If you want to ACTUALLY ASK A QUESTION (not just link to a video and say "refute that 3 hour video!") then I am happy to answer.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Don't be so ignorant. All the so called anomalies have been addressed over more then a decade, and all explained away.
    Freddy you silly billy, we did go to the Moon and 12 men walked on its surface...That's factual history, and some of us lived through it.
    I did suggest before that you be put into a small arena, with all the ex Apollo Astronauts, and tell your fairy tails to those eminent elderly gentlemen, all now in their 80's...perhaps we also should throw in all the holocaust survivors also, and/or the relatives left of the victims of that terrible time in human history and see how your lies and distorted rhetorical ramblings hold up there.
    How many of us would need to clean up the pieces?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

How many sites are you banned from Freddy because of criminal activity and fraud?
    So Freddy, why all the dishonest aliases?
    Why all the lies and obvious fraud Freddy?
    Are you being paid Freddy?

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

23. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

You are wrong here.

Let us walk a while...at most all you may establish is that the movie was made on Earth which has absolutely no bearing whatsoever that we did not go to the Moon...are you unable to see that?

You are unable to provide proof however that we did not go to the Moon...

The only way you can do that is to provide say maths showing that the energy required could not be provided..for example...all this stuff about problems with the movie can not take you anywhere...I am prepared for the sake of exercise to say every anomaly you point to clearly shows the movies were faked made on Earth..whatever..but that has nothing to do with proof that we did not go...what you need are sums that say they needed 100 gallons of petrol but only had room for ten gallons...do you see what I mean...And yes there are very good reasons why you may make a movie on Earth but as I said the movie has nothing to do with proving your point.

I am not going to bother arguing that they could or could not replicate the gravity conditions on a movie set..Dave and I could argue about that until the cows come home but who ever wins there can be no proof that we did not go...say I can find out how to produce the dust kick up thing on Earth...does not prove we did not go to the Moon..say we got sworn testimony from everyone working on the set, photos back stage, even a documentary how they produced the movie with the Pope saying it's true he watched to whole thing...guess what you have not proved we did not go to the Moon.

If every single person here agree that the movie was made on Earth it does not matter as all you have proved is a Moon movie was made on Earth...if you can't see that you are doomed to continue going around in circles...you can post stuff forever but you are not proving we did not go to the Moon.

Now look present in your words a case for why we did not go...deal with one single item please so I can either accept it or reject it...and if you like we can go thru all you wish but let's do it one part at a time...you get nowhere with your shotgun approach..let's look at one thing and not run around in circles wondering what to think about...perhaps that is your problem you have so many things you fail to understand what you need to prove we did not go..
    It only takes one thing you know..just one thing.
    .this on your account should be easy...and stop this attitude of demanding folk address this or that..it is you who claim we did not go so just prove it.

I know nothing of your activities and will ignore them if you are able to demonstrate you can be rational with me.
    You should recognise I am giving you more rope than you perhaps deserve.
    One proof just one...just one.
    Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.