~true satanism~

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Satan's_Boi, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey is another piece of crap that pops up nowadays as a holy book, it wont help those claiming to be satanists . they just chose satan as a symbol for thier way of living (i.e living only for one's self , loving only those who deserve love , hating the ones who deserve hate) well they dont belive in satan as god , they dont even belive in god at all actually . thier book allows everything , n' i mean EVERYTHING with no bounders . this is just a made-up religion to be able to have fun n' mess around n' act religious at the same time !

well in short those are NOT satanists . it offends us actually when they represent themselves the same way we do .
    let me tell you this . there IS somethin such as god , whoever he is dosent matter . the thing is -- true satanists do belive in god , the only diffrence between them and other people of religion is that - some of those people found god , but satanists found something more powerful than god . somethin that could also grant you power if worked as a faithful servant and offered sinful lives for , with more time you can even become a master of some of the weaker demons who'll work under your orders , step after step a true satanist could actually get higher control, use his servents to play around with people's destinies , even if he didnt gain absolute power , what he already has will make him more than a mere filthy human . dont you think ?
    thats what a true satanist works for , being something above human beings .
    [actually thats something that most people want , yet only satanists are brave enough to go through it]

peace in satan-

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

well shit yeah....go and join the Luciferins person.....they also believe emselves to be 'above human beings'.......they tey calle 'useless eaters' and seek to do 'global cleansing' on them, as well as sacrificng them to teir stupid idea of 'Lucifer/Satan'...in staged terrorist events, perpetual wars etc etc

it is all about C O N T R O L

N O T love

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Bring it on, bitch boy. Fuck with my destiny. You will find out your satan is only a lesser satan. Bring it, bitch. I can't wait. What do you need from me in order for you to be able to "play around" with my destiny?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

gee .. your hopless .
    you actually know nothing about the real power of father , you think its a game or something ? If he says so - anything could happen . well i never was in direct contact with Satan -not yet (though others around me already have) , but some toys of his were shared with me through our higher ranked priests . yeah , it was ME who he chose to make me master on demons of his .

many people ask "god" for help , its sad seein 'em praying constantly with nothin ever happening .i still dont know the truth , yet i belive "god" is the evil one here .here its like a land where dreams come true , i wanted people out there to figure out this hidden generous power all over'em , aint tryin to change noones mind . just showin' the true n' bright side of satanism , its a shame its all around you yet you tightly shut your eyes n' blind yourself from a whole new world .

peace in satan-

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Fuck you and satan (though he doesn't exist anymore than god does). Deluded fool.

For the second time, what do you need from me, your enemy, to be able to fuck with my destiny? Ask, and you shall receive, Satan's_Boi.

9. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

you really have been brain-washed by which seems to be the harsh reality your living . to me your nothing but another human weakling which knows nothing at all .

ahh well . you asked for it , im to know the name of yours , your father's and your mother's . (unless your dad is gay , which seems like it) , next , a part of your body is needed , well dosent mean a whole organ-thingy , even if it's the nails or hair . those are used to give the servants the person's scent (the one im aiming for) . rituals of gathering are either made at the [satanic]church or at one of the higher priests' chosen locations . in certain casses blood is to be offered - orders made , then prayers and we'r done .

now i ask you to stop insulting me , and more importantly father . belive me , all your doing is harming yourself more .

peace in satan-

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

kevin, stelvin, tricia. if you want a nail, hair, or liver, come to brownfield, texas, buckley street, blue bronco parked out front. they are yours. i'll be waiting on the idiot. just id yourself as the idiot, so i know who you are.

11. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

..that proves you really think of the whole thing so lightly . your a person im gonna make regret ever mocking the way of Satan . ill make sure you wont ever forget this ..

BTW , you really impressed me , you'd make a good satanist with that cockyness of yours . only after i knock you awake some time with the knowlege n' truth ive got ..

peace in satan-

12. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Finally. You are making progress, grasshopper.

It was my invitation, was it not? Bring it, little satan wannabe.

Bring it.

Bring it, BITCH.

Slow death for you, in satan.

13. geeser Atheism:is non-prophet making Valued Senior Member

you say we're blind, f**k you cant see the reality for the trees, your as deliusional as this religious lot satan, god, none of it is real, wake up.
    I bet your new world has flying pigs, cotton candy trees, pink polka dotted skies and fairys and santa and even mrs santa.

nothing has power over me but my morals, parents, the law, and govenment, there are no higher powers, except the wife that exist.

WoW! what a moron.

oldman in church, one sunday and satan walks in everybody including the priest runs for it except this oldman, satan walks up to him stares him in the eyes and says "why ain't you running oldman", "cause you dont scare me" he said, satan says "do you know who I am" "yep" says the oldman "do you know what I can do you" says satan "yep" says the oldman "and your not scared of me" "nope"says the oldman " what not "satan says with a loud hear piercing yell " I've been married to your sister for forty years" said the oldman.

14. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Give me an address and I'll give you nails, hair, even a blood sample; however, I do expect results to happen in a well defined time frame. So,

1) What is the address that I send the goods too?
    2) What should I expect to happen and by what date and time?

15. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

what kind of game is this ? well too bad it dosent work this way . im not having appointments with the servants here , as a lower follower i wont be able to use the servants unless stood at satans hands first [through the high priests that is], for his wisdom would tell me what's best for my plans .the rituals are to be completed before results show and desissions made .

still , there's a short-cut way to do it , if a direct request is made to one of the high priests [which is allowed to stand before Satan easily] then he can be the one holding the ritual with the rest on attend , he may have his schemes done the way he wants'em to be , without the help of father .

now if you want to send those parts here's the right address :
    Church of Satan, NY Contact, P.O. Box 499, Radio City Station, New York, NY 10101-0499 USA

PS: i dont need the blood sample , if blood is to be offered it shouldnt be the enemy's blood .

peace in satan-

Last edited: Sep 17, 2005
  16. esoterik appeal h. pylori Registered Senior Member

you guys just wait until he gets a drivers' license...

brimstone boosts your bhp at least 10%.

17. Roman Banned Banned

Shouldn't you capitalize Him and He and Satan, to show your respect?

18. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I want to offer you a truly heartfelt Thank You, Boi.
    This is, by far, the best laugh I have had all week.

Let's get down to brass tacks, shall we?
    What, specifically, makes Satanists "better" than other Theists?
    What makes your brand of Satanism "better" than LaVey's version?
    What, specifcally makes Satanists better than Atheists/Agnostics?

So far all you've done is act indignant to human beings (of which you are one, in case you forgot) and spouted off a bunch of meaningless rhetoric like a mindless voicebox for the leaders of your cult.
    Care to back the words up, or are you going to walk away with your spiked tail between your legs by spouting off more meaningless wanna-be-gothboy-rejected-by-his-Christian-parents bullshit?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2005
  19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

...and another thing.
    Being that the Bible is not particularly forthcoming or informative on the nature, thoughts, notions etc of "Satan" what exactly is your version of Satan based on?
    At least LaVey's version, whether you agree with it or not, is based on a solid set of Philosophical ideas.
    Have you ever read LaVey's book, by the way?
    Have you read the Bible?

20. esoterik appeal h. pylori Registered Senior Member

and, in the Bible, which is ironically the basis for satanism, hell isn't even mentioned until the New Testament. plus, Jesus mentions it as a warning as to what the world could descend into, not an actual place.

the protestants screwed your ideology; get your blade, child of night.

21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the address. Sending hair and nails isn't going to do me a whole lot of good unless you commit to a result. Can yourself or one of your high priests commit to a specific result and a time frame of when that result will be available if I deliver the hair, nails, and names required to make everything happen?

22. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Threat...
    Engagement...
    and skulk...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"I am a faithful servant of the lord of the underworld" (you have to imagine this with exaggerated echo chamber effects, smoke and REALLLY spooky lighting effects in his mom's basment, OK?) "I wield the power of HELLFIRE at my beck and call, bestowed upon me from the Father of the DARKNESS. I destroy your humanity with the flick of my wrist. My power is unstoppable, and you will rue the day you crossed my path."
    "OK. Rain Hell or whatever on me then."
    "ummmmm... shit I uhhhhhhh, I WILL. Just not right now. My mom's calling me. Dinner's ready."

23. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Satan's Boi:

Since you claim to be in charge of demons and to have a potential/or have magical powers of sorts, I challenge you to send a demon to find me and say he came from Satan's Boi and then to relay a complex message I shall give him to give to you, which you will then relate to me. I'd also ask you to demonstrate any powers you have in a verifiable manner, also.