~true satanism~

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Satan's_Boi, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

seems like talkin shit all day is fun for you guys , aint it ?
    well then ,.i found my way to satan on my own long before, i thought if the 'devil' exists where we are , then he's gotta be useful to me if i -in exchange- offered something to him . Satan IS powerful . i belive there's lotsa proof on that one. and yes he is capable of giving something new to his followers ,whether its the power or the servants .
    what ive got right now isnt that much , rituals held by me may not be as perfect as the ones the high priests are incharge of . well thats a "not yet" thingy . its only about time n' patience .

long before -i did read the bible but still havent read the so-called "[satanic]bible" . i thought what i already was -was what we call a satanist .so later ons i decided that i wanna connect with Satan himself n' didnt know how , so i read LaVey's book .i found out it was different from what i had in mind . there are other "satanists" out there , which were totally different from what i was n' were totally useless .
    so then later ons i get to meet a group of people living for the same cause as me .i do know how to perform almost every ritual , yet im not to choose everything , the help of a high priest is needed sometimes , and in my case only the order n' desission of Satan is allowed to 'happen' using the demons or even bits of Satan's power[if allowed] .i still can ask for whatever i want , but it can be changed or denyed as great father's wisdom tells .

a high priest is one that knows it all and is capable of connecting DIRECTLY with father , even summoning the weaker servants ; for his knowlege and perhaps what he already offered to Satan in advance is proof that he deserves standing before father .

now after all that's above - dont you see that a [satanic]-high priest IS really something above humans ? you shouldn't get tricked with the filthy human figure on the outside , it hides everything , the whole truth n' power .

i shall always follow the path of Satan then ill soon become way more than what i already am . the position i have in mind was accomplished by people before me and i shall surpass 'em all with or without the help of father .

i do have enough knowlege to be here telling others 'bout what i know and do . and i belive some of you people should try and look into the older satanic scripts [ways of performing/laws/results-copied on books sold on ebay], youll probably find something you really want , but dont really wanna admit that you do .after all , anyone wishes to shine among others , to be stronger n' higher than anyone else and more noticed is something most people want , i guess ?

n' if anyone wanna ask anythin 'bout satanism[with some respect please] , go ahead .

PS: my parents werent even christians . and stop talkin to me like a 10 years old , bet im even older than you are .

peace in satan-

Last edited: Sep 17, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

stop talkin to me like a 10 years old , bet im even older than you are .

What, 38, single, living in your parents basement?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Is there any real physical tangible evidence to the fantastic claims made?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

excuse me , what claims ? can you be more specific ?

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

i think it is handy to know the origins of mythological god names...take @Christ' and 'Satan'......do ytou know them?

9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Satan's Boi:

I am disappointed that you did not respond to my challenge. However, since you just admitted to only a paltry amount of power at the moment, I shall alter it. Have your high-priest, as a means of demonstrating his power, send one of these lesser demons to me as a messenger. I want this demon to then record a message I shall give him verbally and send it back to the high priest, who will then send it to you, and then you will send to me. This will be a way to demonstrate your archfiend master's power and your connection to it.

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

How about giving ANY display at all?
    You choose.

11. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

12. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

sorry , none of the priests can do that without any 'evidence' of you . even with the whole lot potential the high priests have got , a screen name and words typed arent enough to aim at a person . thats why i asked you to read some of the satanic books , youll find out the way things go on .
    oh n' i also dont know if servants can give/record/tell any messages . i never tried that before , i guess maybe ill ask one of the priests about it .
    so no i cant do that .

peace in satan-

13. You keep talking about 'High Priests' and how they are the only ones able to communicate with Satan. But if you keep serving them faithfully then one day - you too can talk to Lucifer himself.

What you've found my friend, is a cult. You're the Bitch Boy for a bunch of deluded guys who have a desperate need for "power" and they can only achieve this by convincing gullible ppl like YOU that they are mates with Satan.

So either leave your cult, or just stop trying to shove your beliefs down everyone elses throats

14. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Hopefully when satan gives you your next batch of 'power', he'll make it the power to spell

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Of course, allow me to enumerate the claims made:

* "...there IS somethin such as god..."
    * "...but satanists found something more powerful than god...the real power of father...somethin that could also grant you power..."
    * "...use his servents to play around with people's destinies...some of the weaker demons who'll work under your orders...it was ME who he chose to make me master on demons of his..."
    * "...will make him more than a mere filthy human..."

Or more succinctly:

* 'God' exists
    * 'Satan' exists
    * 'Power' can be granted by 'Satan'
    * 'Demons' exist
    * para-Humans exist.
    * You are a master of some batch of 'Demons'.

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

In case it wasn't clear, I'll send names, hair, and nails to the address listed once a clear expectation is set about what is going to happen and by when.

17. Satan's_Boi Registered Member

in case it wasnt clear , i already answered the same request in the previous page n' your friends somehow found it funny .
    i cant tell you whats to happen before the rituals are completed , desissions arent made by me , sometimes not even by the high priests , cause sometimes thier changed or denyed by father . please read the previous posts , cause i hate repeating myself . all im able to offer right now is the ad. to the place were you can go n' tell'em if they can ask Satan to add a touch in your life , i asure you they wont say no .(dont forget to get the stuff needed with you )

peace in satan-

18. Craven Moorehead Registered Senior Member

Such a corrupted mindset you have. You blend both types of magic together with religion and expect to come off with a coherent system?

You need something from the victim, hair, nails, etc... This is contagious magic which operates on the mistaken belief that there is a contiguity between items brought together briefly in time and space. Another common application of this is when wounded, one treats the weapon rather than the wound because the wound and weapon are linked.

You haven't mentioned the rituals performed, but I imagine that sympathetic magic takes place. One in which you enact a symbolic manifestation of the effects you'd like to occur. This is action at a distance.

And then you throw in religion by making obeisance to some extraworldly power. Satan or Satan's Cronies. You make offerings to them with your blood and servitude. You beg them to do this or do that.

What a dreadful mixture of the worst in human misinterpretations. Thank the stars that we finally managed to escape that cycle of ignorance. Well, most of us. Maybe you'll join us someday too, Satan's Boi. When you grow some hair on your balls.

Did you know that it is conjectured that magic came before religion? That the magicians were gods in themselves and asked no man for anything? Religion came about only after a time when the practitioners began to realize that their magic didn't always work and therefore they started to assume that the world was peopled by invisible entities which must be placated rather than commanded.

Some magicians maintained their magic in the face of animism and even today, in some places, God and the saints are not asked to perform miracles, but commanded. And threatened to be dumped in the rain (holy statues and such) if the miracles aren't performed.

Which would you rather do, Satan's Boi? Serve in heaven or rule in hell? I know you've uttered this phrase many times. And I know your answer. However, you'll rule nowhere as you've already made yourself a slave.

Enjoy your captivity.

(Note that there is no magic and no god and no devil. They're all examples of mistaken interpretation of the environment.)

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I understand what you're saying and I don't think I am communicating the intended message correctly. I will try a different way. I am looking for a collaborative expectation and would exemplify it as follows:

* I send names, hair, and nail samples to the address provided via federal express overnight delivery.
    * Upon receipt of the collateral, yourself, the priests, and Satan will collaborate as to exactly what shall take place and when. This process will take no longer than 10 business days.
    * The information will be communicated back to me at which point I will post it on SciForums.
    * After the event(s) takes place, I will report the results on SciForums.

Let me know what you think.

20. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

does he have hungry hungry hippos?

21. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Satan's_Boi:

What sort of information would you need for this? And please, do contact one of your priests and ask them if they'd be willing to do that or something similar. I'll provide the needed information should I feel it within reason to give.

22. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Don't forget, satan's boi. I asked for it first. Come get me.