Wtf is with all the Middle east threads

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by soullust, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Middle East used to be home to some of the most powerful nations on Earth. The Persians, the Ottomans .etc

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Naturally. The first two of the world's six civilizations arose in Mesopotamia and Egypt. They had a head start over China, India, Olmec and Inca.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Yeah, but however the Tang Empire was the most powerful and advanced nation on Earth at its time. The Chinese Dynasties were very powerful.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

:argue: Yeah ... pretty much. Jews and Muslims want to own and control the Temple Mount / Noble Sanctuary in Jerusalem because they believe it's sacred ground. Christians and Christian-based societies don't think any ground is sacred. So all this fuss, which seems entirely virtuous to them, seems more like the Hatfield-McCoy feud to us.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Umm.....the Crusaders.......

9. soullust Registered Senior Member

Oh I agree but it is resources that we can live with out at the moment, esp us In north America.

Europe Is there main Consumer.

10. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I thought this thread was about how it was annoying to have all these Middle East threads... and then the OP turns it into a Middle East thread...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. soullust Registered Senior Member

Yeah it was, but then i seen another isreal thread, then i had to vent

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You wouldn't tell a rape victim to get over the crime of rape commited against them do not the palestinian people to just get over the crime scommited agint them

13. soullust Registered Senior Member

why are they fighting the jewish then they should be trying to bomb the UN..

The UN gave them that land after ww2

14. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I love and support Isreal. But they need to make up their minds as to where their lands end- period. This single action will bring peace.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It wasn't the UN's land to give to anyone, at least if they abide by the UNHCR, which gives the right of residence in any land to indigenous peoples not Europeans

16. soullust Registered Senior Member

The International community recognized the land now known as Israel to be owned and ruled by the monarchy, for 1000 years prior..

so how can you say it was not European?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You heard of the end of the British Empire? It is a kind of sickness in Europeans, to invade occupy and dispossess others. But there is no longer any need to stand for such oppression.

18. soullust Registered Senior Member

Point being?

We no longer do stand for that, hell If that was the Case Canada And the USA should be at war now, Because this was Native American land b4 the Europeans gave it to us.

My point is, Israel Became an International Jewish state while we did accept British rule, The natives here have to deal with it, and all of the Cry babies over there has to, as well.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The genocide of the natives took care of their rights in those countries. Unfortunately, its not politically correct to mass murder people for their land anymore. Still, no one is obligated to accept a status quo which gives their country to foreign immigrants.

20. soullust Registered Senior Member

No they should just admit defeat and move on, The Native Americans In Canada get everything handed to them on a silver platter. today.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ironically, this too has turned into a 'Middle-east thread'

22. IamJoseph Banned Banned

I concur. Why can't they cease for a single day - because a host of news media would collapse. Jews are news - wish it weren't so.

23. IamJoseph Banned Banned

What about your own post?