Cottontop3000 said:
J.B., How are you going to take a stand against it? Are you gonna get you a $5.00/hour job? Got one already? :)
The laws to protect America from this are already in place.

Close the borders to illegal immigrants and remove the millions of illegal immigrants that are already here. And that $5.00/hour job can go back to the American teenager it was stolen from.

What you say here is so true, would it be wise for people of lighter color (whites) to start to take a stand against this?

i couldn't care less. as i said, i don't find latin people threatening, i enjoy their culture and i already speak some spanish. and american employers are making this all possible, by showing loyalty to nothing but the lining of their pockets... the True american way.

esoterik_appeal said:
i couldn't care less. as i said, i don't find latin people threatening, i enjoy their culture and i already speak some spanish.
Do you believe that "Latin people" have a right to reclaim "America" as theirs?

in my opinion (imo)
in my honest opinion (imho)

rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL)
rolling on the fucking floor laughing (ROFFL)

:)

Cottontop3000 said:
Hey, imo, whoever has the most drive deserves it. Let the race begin, again!
Fair enuff, as soon as more "whites" stop feeling sorry for people of color and realize that people of color really do hate white folks, the "race" will be over, again!

Cottontop3000 said:
in my opinion (imo)
in my honest opinion (imho)

rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL)
rolling on the fucking floor laughing (ROFFL)

:)
Oh....! That explains a lot, thankx. :D
What about "ROFLMAO"?!? :confused:

J.B said:
Fair enuff, as soon as more "whites" stop feeling sorry for people of color and realize that people of color really do hate white folks, the "race" will be over, again!

Good. I'm tired of the race. Let 'em have it. Start running moron.

TruthSeeker said:
Oh....! That explains a lot, thankx. :D
What about "ROFLMAO"?!? :confused:
Rolling
On the
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off

Kind of an almalgamation of "ROFL" and "LMAO". ;)

apendrapew said:
Crime, for one thing. While not quite to the extent of blacks, hispanic males have higher testosterone levels and lower IQ's than non-hispanics. Those two attributes correlate a lot with crime.

I'm rather dubious about how accurately a prediction like that can be made, however. By 2050, a majority??

There is no link between Latinos and crime. In the last twenty years the number of Latinos in the U.S. has risen but crime has been falling. And as to the testosterone/IQ thing, I have no idea where you heard that, but it's obviously absurd.

Hapsburg said:
Rolling
On the
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off

Kind of an almalgamation of "ROFL" and "LMAO".
Aha! That explains a lot... :D
Thanks. That was extremely instructive. :p

Pot time!! :m:

J.B said:
You seem like the type that has none of the "drive" you speak of and would tire easy.

You finally heard what I was saying. Good for you. You think it would take much drive to graduate from one of the 3 major military academys in the U.S., West Point in particular? Then serve 5 years on shitty active duty? Then wade through jobs in the civilian sector like they were the shit that they are? At what point does a man realize that humanity is not everything that it says it is, or says it wants to be? At what point does a man wake up and realize that his "drive" is really meaningless and worthless? Depends on the man, I guess. For me it was around the age of 29. I'm glad you finally got something right. Does my naive service to this country grant me a pardon from ridicule for life, even though I lean left now? I don't think so.

Whoa.... deep stuff man......

*drags some weed*...

I remember when I woke up.... I was 14 years old....
Deep shit man.... ;)

*drags more weed*

Now seriously, Cottontop... I'm really sorry you had to go through all this to wake up. But at least you did. Look at how many people out there that never wakes up....

Do you believe that "Latin people" have a right to reclaim "America" as theirs?

they aren't reclaiming anything. our sense of national cohesion (as a "european" aka- white- country) is trumped by our money lust. they are simply filling and ever-expanding niche. it is like africans in the south back in the day, one day the fearful white man will look up and be surrounded by brown faces. they will be friendly, but will the upper 1% be able to handle it? let's hope so...

TruthSeeker said:
Whoa.... deep stuff man......

*drags some weed*...

I remember when I woke up.... I was 14 years old....
Deep shit man.... ;)

*drags more weed*
:bugeye:
Ya know, you've really gotta get off that stuff, it's gonna omgwtfpwnz0r your lungs.

Back