As an Atheist what do you teach kids?

Oh good. Because I'm still waiting for that defeat you promised.

You have been defeated already my intentions are more honourable than yours, you dont care about the happiness of the children you would teach them all that ther eis no god if you had the chance.

Just by you denying god and promoting teaching children there is no after life i have already defeated you with my Intentions.
Thats not to say you cant just continue to say LALALALALA i dont agree with you for 48 hours.

But telling me you dont agree with me isnt victory your just digging yourself further into untruth.

I bring the word of god and light you bring the word of death and teaching children horrible things when they are in need of words of wisdom.

You offer no confort to people of their death beds you offer only darkness to them.

This is an hypothesis that can be tested. Just measure the emotional stability and hope of two groups of children, those from a religious family and those from a non-religious family (or religious but no afterlife).

This!

I would love that test to take place. I'm sure the results would be interesting to all.

Until it does we are just guessing.

And the fact remains that pain avoidance might not be the best life lesson.

Well, you could always 'reverse' the test: take a look at statistics with respect to, say, sociopaths, and what their religious particular upbringing was like....

Until it does we are just guessing.

And the fact remains that pain avoidance might not be the best life lesson.

This is how i know your just robotic and rely on numbers, I can look into the eyes of a little girl and gauge her happiness, you clone.

Get a room full of 6 year old, you offer them your promise of eternal deaath never seeing anyone ever again worms eating them and then game over finito. then i offer them The word of god and promise of heaven eternal paradise where they can do whatever they want and be rulers of there own worlds. where even the lowest person int he lowest heaven will get more than 10 times this earth and more than 10 times it's bounty's all for themselves.

See which one they choose. if we have them a chooice between the 2.

You have been defeated already
No.

my intentions are more honourable than yours
Supposition. From a bigoted standpoint.

you dont care about the happiness of the children
False.

Just by you denying god and promoting teaching children there is no after life i have already defeated you with my Intentions.
Ah right. Intentions.
Not quite the same as defeating me by showing my points were wrong and yours were right though, is it?

But telling me you dont agree with me isnt victory your just digging yourself further into untruth.
Yeah. Blah blah blah. You're really a fascinating psychological study you know.

I bring the word of god and light you bring the word of death and teaching children horrible things when they are in need of words of wisdom.
You forgot to mention me burning down churches, murdering old ladies and buying heavy metal CDs.

You offer no confort to people of their death beds you offer only darkness to them.
Er, death beds?

Ask yourself that same question if i held out my hands and one offered you eternal heaven and paradise and the other was you being deleted frome xistence after a short life of 1-120 years what one would you pick?

Honestly you atheists would actualy opt for death forever over paradise?

Ask yourself that same question if i held out my hands and one offered you eternal heaven and paradise and the other was you being deleted frome xistence after a short life of 1-120 years what one would you pick?

Honestly you atheists would actualy opt for death forever over paradise?

Although you're going way off (your own) topic here:

you're speaking as if both of those options is real.

No.

Supposition. From a bigoted standpoint.

False.

Ah right. Intentions.
Not quite the same as defeating me by showing my points were wrong and yours were right though, is it?

Yeah. Blah blah blah. You're really a fascinating psychological study you know.

You forgot to mention me burning down churches, murdering old ladies and buying heavy metal CDs.

Er, death beds?

But you are wrong, and you openly insult god most people int his world share my belief in god. you are the minority.

so this means as a general rule more people are in favour of what i say than what you say. and as your all for democracy would you have to listen to the majority votes?

I dunno.
Could you offer any evidence of this "eternal heaven"?

But you are wrong, and you openly insult god most people int his world share my belief in god. you are the minority.
So what?

so this means as a general rule more people are in favour of what i say than what you say.
Ridiculous argument.

and as your all for democracy would you have to listen to the majority votes?
Assumptions again. Don't you ever get tired of making them?

Although you're going way off (your own) topic here:

you're speaking as if both of those options is real.

Ofcours eI am they are real. I offer you right now with my right hand eternal heaven for you, follow what my right hand gives you and it is yours, in the left hand i hold the sword, choose it at your own preil it is very simple.

Make your choice in this dunya wisely. do you want to reach heaven or do you want to walk the path of darkness this is your choice and it is very real.

peace.

But you are wrong, and you openly insult god most people int his world share my belief in god. you are the minority.[/.quote]
So what?

Ridiculous argument.

Assumptions again. Don't you ever get tired of making them?

No i feel no fatigue whatsoever, do you feel tired of your war against god yet?. will you fight it until your last breath on your deathbed and pass aaway into darkness?

Or has anything ive ever said gotten through your skull?

peace.

Saying something is the case doesn't make it so.

That's the problem.
And you need to wake up and see that...

No gluac I have finaly woken up and come intot he light, I was saved and god has guided me.

I wont go back to that darkness never i hate it. the grass is greener on this side. ~I have been where you all are and i don't like it.

No gluac I have finaly woken up and come intot he light, I was saved and god has guided me.

I wont go back to that darkness never i hate it. the grass is greener on this side. ~I have been where you all are and i don't like it.

Then you're not here for a discussion.
You should go away.

No i feel no fatigue whatsoever, do you feel tired of your war against god yet?
I refer you to my earlier comments:
it's not a "war against god" but rather
I do, however, make an effort to mock those who claim to be the sole arbiters of truth.
Certain believers.
Only the really really stupid ones.

will you fight it until your last breath on your deathbed and pass aaway into darkness?
Fight? There's a fight? I've been wombling along taking it easy waiting for you to post something of substance.

Or has anything ive ever said gotten through your skull?
Oh certainly. I've realised you're a blind bigot with an axe to grind. And insecure. Oh, and (mistakenly) overweeningly arrogant.

Back