Forgive me, I am Draqon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would. The least he could do is let those of us who consider him a friend know that he is ok. I don't know whats going on in his head, but I wish he would at least give us some closure if he isn't going to come back. конец вечности was not closure.

I also just noticed that his thread count changed. It was 26,900, not it is 25,894...

I wish he would. The least he could do is let those of us who consider him a friend know that he is ok. I don't know whats going on in his head, but I wish he would at least give us some closure if he isn't going to come back. конец вечности was not closure.

I also just noticed that his thread count changed. It was 26,900, not it is 25,894...

I PM-ed him a couple of days ago to ask if he was alright.. he hasn't responded yet..

About the post count, I guess that could be because of some threads getting cesspooled..

I PM-ed him a couple of days ago to ask if he was alright.. he hasn't responded yet..

About the post count, I guess that could be because of some threads getting cesspooled..

I've sent him a couple too. I don't think we're the only ones who have. I'm not sure if he is genuinely disturbed about his banning, or if he is getting a kick out of all the attention he is getting as a result of it...
Again, I wish he would at least give some of us closure...

When a thread gets cesspooled you post count decreases as well though, right ?

Yes, but draqon hasn't posted in quite a few days now, and i don't see a moderator being hell-bent on the continuation of cessing his posts. I may be wrong, but i don't think i am.:shrug:

You know, I would really like to hear what he thinks about this Russia/Georgia issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back