Forgive me, I am Draqon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent him a couple too. I don't think we're the only ones who have. I'm not sure if he is genuinely disturbed about his banning, or if he is getting a kick out of all the attention he is getting as a result of it...
Again, I wish he would at least give some of us closure...
Yep, I agree..

Yes, but draqon hasn't posted in quite a few days now, and i don't see a moderator being hell-bent on the continuation of cessing his posts. I may be wrong, but i don't think i am.:shrug:
Hmm looks like there are no new treads cesspooled, at least not ones that have a lot of draqons posts in them..
So that must be why he logs in everyday.. to delete posts.

Yeah pretty good. Spent most of the week painting the family room.
It looks beautiful now. :)
Cool.. easy on the back though ;)

You know, I would really like to hear what he thinks about this Russia/Georgia issue
Exactly.. however I believe he has already spoken in favor of Russia before he got banned.

He probably hasn't been following it. I doubt he is even aware of it!

Has anyone heard from Draq since his one Russian post?

If not....honest to god...I'm worried about him. Crazy as it sounds...I consider him an "online friend" and although I never met the guy, I actually do give a shit for his well being.

Drag if your read this PM me, please dude.

(and no...I'm not trying to blow sunshine up your ass...just let me know your ok.)

Last edited:
you guys do realise he was here 2 days ago?

his last activity says he was here at 7:30 something on the 11/08/08

I haven't seen any posts...just cause he's reading doesn't mean he's ok. It means hes not dead...but hey...fuck me if I care about him.

Then stop posting here. Once he loses the attention he will go back.

Why don't you STFU... You should be the last one talking about trying to get attention.

Well said shorty. Piss off BG. I don't remember you ever saying anything nice to Draqon. Ever notice how when you disappear for a while no one asks about you or wonders where you are? thats cause we hope that you will do this --->
Suicide.gif

Draq is my friend. You don't have the right to say shit about him or this situation.

Hmmm, if we can also just get skaught and draqon to....
Suicide.gif

....then things will really start to pick up around here.

Formal now, to both you, Hercules Rockefeller and shorty. Knock off the personal atacks or you will be banned

Formal now, to both you, Hercules Rockefeller and shorty. Knock off the personal atacks or you will be banned

With all due respect, I don't see how we are "ganging up" on her. Sure we both dislike her, and sure we both said something to her, but we're not ganging up. I Honestly don't like her saying anything about someone I consider a friend, and I want her to know that. I think Shorty feels the same way.

By the way, I'm not hurt ir offended or bothered by what hercules said. For the record, I am NOT in support of him being warned for it.

Excuse me? How was that an attack? Ganging up HAHA come on now. I see members telling other ones to STFU all the time. I have never bothered or spoken to that BARBIE before. She has no business commenting on Draqon, she couldn't stand him anyway.

Here's a question...if you disappeared from the board...would you want people to worry about you?

Here's a question...if you disappeared from the board...would you want people to worry about you?

I wouldn't disappear without giving people some closure and saying a proper goodbye to the people who considered me an e-friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back