Israeli/Hamas disregard for human life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoaaa, and right on schedule, another Muslim rides in on his dark horse to shift the blame off this murderous psychopath by bitching "Well, well, the Israeli armies kills kids too, so there!"

How... predictable.

Actually, I said both sides hurt eachother and that I find it sad. And then I gave an example of how both sides hurt eachother and how I dont find this any sadder than kids being killed on the other side.

Cry me a river with your hyperbole.

There are millions of Palestinians under 'oppression', but only a few take it on themselves to hack their 'enemies' children to death with an axe. If you don't think you could stop yourself from butchering kids when placed under stress, you should be concerned about your mental health. Obviously Islam isn't doing much for you when it comes to your morality.

Thats exactly what I said. Obviously his mental health is suspect. Being under occupation can take its toll. Depression seems like the likely cause. Like the kind that causes kids to open fire in schools

Nearly 70 percent of Palestinian young adults believe the use of violence to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not very helpful, according to a United Nations Development Program (UNDP) study released Tuesday.

Only 8 percent believe violence is an important tool, the study, based on interviews with 1,200 Palestinians over the age of 17 in the West Bank and Gaza.

The study also found out that more than 80 percent of young Palestinians are depressed

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1075465.html

All of this is actually off point.

Look; the point is...he was being EMPLOYED BY JEWS in a community that REJECTED FENCES as a viable option.

So it proves...living together won't work!

Thats exactly what I said. Obviously his mental health is suspect. Being under occupation can take its toll. Depression seems like the likely cause. Like the kind that causes kids to open fire in schools

Great. I also happen to suffer from depression, S.A.M. It's nice to know that if I ever do hack a person to pieces while I'm in a bad mood, you'll be there to absolve me of all blame.

All of this is actually off point.

Look; the point is...he was being EMPLOYED BY JEWS in a community that REJECTED FENCES as a viable option.

So it proves...living together won't work!

The Brits also provided employment to Indians. Didn't make us like the occupation any better either.

The Brits also provided employment to Indians. Didn't make us like the occupation any better either.

Right...so the option was for the Brits to leave...because they already HAD A HOME LAND.

The Jews don't...there are no Jewish states. The Palestinians have numerous countries that practice sharia law.

Right...so the option was for the Brits to leave...because they already HAD A HOME LAND.

The Jews don't...there are no Jewish states. The Palestinians have numerous countries that practice sharia law.

How simplistic :p The Jews and the Muslims lived there together. It was their land. They didnt distinguish between who this lang belonged to. Until the zionist movement started the campaign to get a home land specifically for a race and or religion. The problem with that was that someone was already living there, seeing it as their land. And yes, that someone was a group of people consisting of Muslims and Jews. Tf you think the only thing Palestinians want is a Muslim country youre wrong. They want the piece of land that they lived on back. They want to move back into their homes to which they still have the deeds and keys.

Great. I also happen to suffer from depression, S.A.M. It's nice to know that if I ever do hack a person to pieces while I'm in a bad mood, you'll be there to absolve me of all blame.

Only if you're under occupation and have lost some family members to indescribable violence.

Maybe he was on anti-depressants. Many of them have side effects like inducing extreme violence. Liek the school shootings in the US. Apparently a lot of Palestinians self medicate to obviate the horrors of occupation. I don't blame them. I would probably take to drugs in their position too.

Maybe Jews should pull their heads out of their 2000 year old arse book and realise that religion is not a basis for a state.

How simplistic :p The Jews and the Muslims lived there together. It was their land. They didnt distinguish between who this lang belonged to. Until the zionist movement started the campaign to get a home land specifically for a race and or religion. The problem with that was that someone was already living there, seeing it as their land. And yes, that someone was a group of people consisting of Muslims and Jews. Tf you think the only thing Palestinians want is a Muslim country youre wrong. They want the piece of land that they lived on back. They want to move back into their homes to which they still have the deeds and keys.

Go suck neturei's dick you Muslim bastard, that goes for you too SAM. Your advocating the bare-hand slaughter of an innocent child based on mythical peaceful times with mythical people. This is the real world. This boy was really hacked.

Go suck neturei's dick you Muslim bastard, that goes for you too SAM. Your advocating the bare-hand slaughter of an innocent child based on mythical peaceful times with mythical people. This is the real world. This boy was really hacked.

So were all the Palestinians killed by Jews who occupy their land. So were the 300 children who were killed in January. You cannot take someone's home and kill their children and then act shocked if they become deranged.

S.A.M said:
Only if you're under occupation and have lost some family members to indescribable violence.

Why? :bugeye: Depression is depression. Admittedly some suffer more severely than others, but you have no evidence that this murderer had depression more severely than I (hell, even that he had depression at all, or that he has even 'suffered' more than me!).

Maybe he was on anti-depressants. Many of them have side effects like inducing extreme violence.

I've been on several kinds of anti-depressants, and I can assure you that none have turned me into a homicidal maniac (although admittedly they made me quite drowsy).

Maybe the Israelis had infected this guy with a virus that makes people go irrational and violence? Oh, I'm being sarcastic in case you can't tell.

Liek the school shootings in the US. Apparently a lot of Palestinians self medicate to obviate the horrors of occupation. I don't blame them. I would probably take to drugs in their position too.

Would you? I'd spend more time trying to find a peaceful resolution which doesn't involve hacking my neighbours' kids to death, but hey, that's just me.

Would you? I'd spend more time trying to find a peaceful resolution which doesn't involve hacking my neighbours' kids to death, but hey, that's just me.

After 60 years of it? I doubt it.

Targeting children is not so unusual:

Anther story I recall vividly from those same high school days was that of the Norwegian resistance discovering a traitor amongst them, a man who had given over names of the resistance to the Nazis. He was confronted by the resistance in his home with his family. They tied him to a chair and then summarily executed his wife and three children in front of his eyes, and he was allowed to go free, to live whatever life was possible for him.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12355.htm

And that was not even after 60 years of occupation. The Palestinians did not even turn to violence until their peaceful demonstrations were met with Israeli machine gun fire. Israelis have killed many many many more children. But no one even cares enough to mention it, let alone start a thread.

And they are not even considered insane

IDF T-Shirts Boast of Killing Babies, Pregnant Women, Sodomizing Hamas Leaders

So were all the Palestinians killed by Jews who occupy their land. So were the 300 children who were killed in January. You cannot take someone's home and kill their children and then act shocked if they become deranged.

I know more Palestinians than you SAM. Most are perturbed...but not depressed...very few if any are depressed. And on top of that most Palestinians don't like the people who go nuts. It's only sheiks and foreign muslims that sympathize with them.

After 60 years of it? I doubt it.

Why not?

Targeting children is not so unusual:

But it's barbaric and highly inappropriate in all cases. And yeah, I'm sure you can find numerous examples through history of monstrous individuals killing innocent children. I don't care. You've tossed your moral highground out the window when you purposefully hunt down and murder children. Children aren't responsible for the sins of their parents, they can't defend themselves against the evils of the adult world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back