Religion and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gone past lying.
It is total denial.
I try to reason with him, then he just goes into his tirades. No reasoning, just pure accusation.
Typical snowflake behaviour.

Years ago, people used to actually discuss things here. Now it’s full of snowflakes. If they don’t like what you’re saying, they simply cancel you. A complete lack of integrity.
Paaaaaaaaaathetic!!!!:D

Stop behaving like a sook.

Did you read post 138? The article is by a Christian but even so he seems to be telling the truth and is pointing out stuff similar to me...

Mind you your post gave me a good chuckle cause I thought back to those good old days when you a bit younger ore on the ball and would run folk around and around never answering a question, sidestepping ...remember they would say of you and getting an answer...Nailing jello to a wall..and of course nailing jello to a wall was doable but nailing you was impossible for everyone.
The last year you have changed and I expect so has everything..except me..still the same happy honest guy cursed with just so much humility folk are driven to insult me to see if I am awake. Same old genuine guy as DMOE sarcastically points out.

You must have missed my post offering discussion in post 126 ...

Anyways have a good meal and get some decent sleep and I bet things will seem better after good rest and food.

Is it snowing where you are? I think Spain is getting some...

Alex

Look at my post no.82
This was wegs response...

Jan - so, in other words - women don’t evaluate situations rationally? We’re basically emotional and “irrational?”

That is a classic emotional response. To sum everything up into this s conclusion, then make a decision to cancel the person based on that summary.

Another thing I found about snowflake mindset is this idea about things being outdated.
A child brought up by a loving mother and father, is nearly always better off than single parent children, particularly if the single parent is the mother.
I realise now that is a hard pill to swallow for some, but nevertheless it’s true. The truth can never be outdated, because the truth just IS.

Are women more emotional than men.

I think the key with those sort of claims is is is a generalization and generalisations are not helpful.
I know women who are very emotional is so far as they can burst into tears rather easily and I know some who are very calm and cool as...and folk often don't like being treated as just one of the mob...they do and they don't all at once if that makes sense.

I think you are getting mud from the sexist thread..it really went over the top..and I tried to settlecthings down but things got out of hand.

But you May need to relax a little, as I said have a good meal and some decent sleep...if you don't want to that's ok .

I know I am attacking the church but I really want it better,..to come into the current times..and heck I would not throw it out if if changed to embrace fairness to women, perhaps changed god from a personal entity to just representing nature..you know just make it believab,e and fair...

I hope you are not abusing this virtual reality thing...you do seem very different to be honest...I am a little concerned actually.

Maybe that will get me banned from snowflake county, but it’s true.

The current unrest in USA worrying you?
What's the worst that can happen... dogs may have to wear pants..no problem.
Relax and look at some mountains or the stars..not our Sun ..it is a star but don't look at it...that's why you could not look at god because that was a left over from the days that God was the Sun.

You just rest up a bit.

Alex

Last edited:
I wouldn’t regard your responses as snowflakes.
Discussing something with you is like talking to some who just keeps talking over you, while you are talking.
You have no intention of discussing anything about God, theism, or religion. You just go in and on, to the point where I can’t be bothered to read your stuff.
Try actually conversing.

Look at my post no.82
This was wegs response...

Jan - so, in other words - women don’t evaluate situations rationally? We’re basically emotional and “irrational?”

That is a classic emotional response. To sum everything up into this s conclusion, then make a decision to cancel the person based on that summary.
As I said everyone got a little worked up in the sexist thread, but I am sure we can adjust and get back to our normality.

As I said we get problems because folk judge in a blanket response rather than looking at the specific situation...
You are a decent person and you don't deserve to be treated badly and I am sure compassion and understanding will prevail.

The changes and financial strains are probably upsetting everyone.

Have that good meal and a good sleep...we all love you Jan
Alex

I think the key with those sort of claims is is is a generalization and generalisations are not helpful.
Calling a woman a woman is generalising...
Should refrain from that?
Actually it wouldn’t surprise if you could be branded as sexist for generalising women as women., at some point in the future.:D

I wouldn’t regard your responses as snowflakes.
Discussing something with you is like talking to some who just keeps talking over you, while you are talking.
You have no intention of discussing anything about God, theism, or religion. You just go in and on, to the point where I can’t be bothered to read your stuff.
Try actually conversing.

I will respect what you say and change just for you.
You may care to call me something other than snowflakes as I actually dont understand the implications..I thought they were a political group.
Alex

You are a decent person and you don't deserve to be treated badly and I am sure compassion and understanding will prevail.
If you go into a deadly snake pit, the chances are you’re going to get bitten.

I would have thought compassion would have become outdated by now. Humans have been banging in about it for centuries.:D

You said lefties are evil, or something to that end.
Can you explain why you said that?

Calling a woman a woman is generalising...
Well let's discuss what I was trying to say.

Sometimes we generalise..like all men are bastard..or the like. I see the disrespect from the blanket approach..so if i read that i object because I know some men who are decent and that generalisation would not be fair.

Actually it wouldn’t surprise if you could be branded as sexist for generalising women as women., at some point in the future
I think there may be a list.
Alex

I will respect what you say and change just for you.
You may care to call me something other than snowflakes as I actually dont understand the implications..I thought they were a political group.
Alex you do realise this is a discussion forum, where people come to discuss things?

Sometimes we generalise..like all men are bastard..or the like. I see the disrespect from the blanket approach..so if i read that i object because I know some men who are decent and that generalisation would not be fair.
Who says all men are bastards?
So all women aren’t emotional?

I would have thought compassion would have become outdated by now. Humans have been banging in about it for centuries.:D

It is a rare thing.

I have it and feel I am blessed...I respect all life, I don't step on the ants, I take the fly outside, I like to look each morning for some bug trapped in a hole or bucket, whatever and save it...humans are too casual..these little creatures get one life so much less than ours so how nice to help them..I have taken up microscopy and I make sure I wash the slides in the pond water and return them rather than let them all just die on a drying slide...they are small but they deserve compassion Jan...I do kill the mice which makes me very unhappy but as yet I know of no better solution...maybe I could trap them and take them some where else...

Poor DMOE thinks of me as someone who has no compassion, I have no trouble "loving" my enemies as we are told to do in the bible, it is one of the many good messages. I try not to becunkindcto him even if I think he is really having a go...

No one is perfect and we should be compassionate for folk we can look down on May have had a ruffer life...and we should not envy someone who is luckier ..good luck to them.
Alex

Last edited:
It is a rare thing.

I have it and feel I am blessed...I respect all life, I don't step on the ants, I take the fly outside, I like to look each morning for some bug trapped in a hole or bucket, whatever and save it...humans are too casual..these little creatures get one life so much less than ours so how nice to help them..I have taken up microscopy and I make sure I wash the slides in the pond water and return them rather than let them all just die on a drying slide...they are small but they deserve compassion Jan...I do kill the mice which makes me very unhappy but as yet I know of no better solution...maybe I could trap them and take them some where else...

Poor DMOE thinks of me as someone who has no compassion, I have no trouble "loving" my enemies as we are told to do in the bible, it is one of the many good messages. I try not to becunkindcto him even if I think he is really having a go...

No one is perfect and we should be compassionate for folk we can look down on May have had a stuffer life...and we should no envy someone who is luckier ..good luck to them.
Alex
Good for you Alex

Alex you do realise this is a discussion forum, where people come to discuss things?
Well I plead monkey see monkey do...our moderators can tend to be overbearing and in my view judgmental and one can fall into the trap of becoming that way.
Alex
Who says all men are bastards?
A casual example to illustrate my point..nothing more.

You said lefties are evil, or something to that end.
Can you explain why you said that?
An emotional outburst, reflecting hunger, lack of sleep and pain.
I do get upset at what seems like a totalitarian left but that was the other day..I am well fed and rested so will not act so stressed I expect.

Why do you have to take it here Alex

Out of concern Jan..I have heard some folk go in and live there such that it causes them problems...I think you are upset and I know I should listen to what you say but my concern has me thinking of other possible causes..
Alex

A casual example to illustrate my point..nothing more.
Why don’t you use something that is real as an example?
An emotional outburst, reflecting hunger, lack of sleep and pain.
I do get upset at what seems like a totalitarian left but that was the other day..I am well fed and rested so will not act so stressed I expect.
Really?
Out of concern Jan..I have heard some folk go in and live there such that it causes them problems...I think you are upset and I know I should listen to what you say but my concern has me thinking of other possible causes..
Where did you hear this?

I respect all life, I don't step on the ants

Girlfriend Inul is same. Except for mosquitoes. Have one of those tennis racket flying insect wands

Has rechargeable battery and the strings carry a high voltage

If you hit the mozzie they go out in a loud ZAP sparkMosquito tennis racket 001.jpgCost about $10 to $15

The thick wires you see are the cage on both sides of the very fine wires inside which carry the voltage

Also have tiny version which plugs into power point, a bit bigger than those night lights. Since they have a low level blue light to attract mozzies they do double duty

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back