Should science replace religion?

You mean you will delude yourself into thinking that you understand the universe.

no matter how silly a being you may be, you can understand anything, the universe or otherwise, if you have a method of figuring out things that can not not to be the case, and that method is logic.

Gawdzilla Sama said:
You mean you will delude yourself into thinking that you understand the universe.

no matter how silly a being you may be, you can understand anything, the universe or otherwise, if you have a method of figuring out things that can not not to be the case, and that method is logic.

Disagree

Logic is based on knowledge then reasoning .

If any of these two are wrong , then the logic is wrong .

That it can effect things .

We haven't .

So, one side we have science that has provided us with massive libraries of knowledge that keep growing everyday and used in countless applications across all avenues of human and physical endeavor, and on the other we have the paranormal that has provided the knowledge that "it can affect things".

I think you've discovered the reason why we can't use any knowledge from the paranormal and why it is useless as a tool for gaining knowledge.

So, one side we have science that has provided us with massive libraries of knowledge that keep growing everyday and used in countless applications across all avenues of human and physical endeavor, and on the other we have the paranormal that has provided the knowledge that "it can affect things".

I think you've discovered the reason why we can't use any knowledge from the paranormal and why it is useless as a tool for gaining knowledge.

Hmmm...I see .

Yet people experience the paranormal .

Hence knowledge .

Hmmm...I see .

Yet people experience the paranormal .

Hence knowledge .

Then, if people experience the paranormal, what knowledge are they gaining from it? What do we now know that we didn't know before? Anything?

What we seem to forget is that life as well exists in our Universe .

The Universe is more than just Quasars , Galaxies , Suns(stars) , planets etc. It has life as well .

Back