The most beautiful man

I mean, maybe they are not so muscular, but they looked dazzling, no?

Luca Toni, top scorer of Italia when they win world cup last summer.

MediaPODOSFAIROitalian_luca_toni.jpg

P_Luca_Toni_3.jpg

Detail327.jpg

Yeah. so what other kind of guys do you like?? or is it all about the footballers?

i like punk guys mostly...

like the guys i posted above... Mmmmm.....

there is no 'kind of guy'.

But most beautiful on earth to me is..... my luv one ;)

Ok, i hide his face a bit, I dont want girls stalking him :D

you2.JPG

Guinness plays Sidney Stratton, a brilliant and obsessed young researcher working in a textile mill. He invents an incredibly strong fibre which repels dirt and never wears out. From its fabric he makes a suit which is brilliant white because it cannot absorb dye, and slightly luminous because it includes radioactive elements. Stratton is lauded as a genius until both management and the trade union realise the consequence of his invention - once consumers have purchased enough cloth, demand will drop precipitously and put the textile industry out of business. The managers try to trick Stratton into signing away the rights to his invention but he refuses. Managers and workers each try to shut him away, but he escapes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_White_Suit

Guinness plays Sidney Stratton, a brilliant and obsessed young researcher working in a textile mill. He invents an incredibly strong fibre which repels dirt and never wears out. From its fabric he makes a suit which is brilliant white because it cannot absorb dye, and slightly luminous because it includes radioactive elements. Stratton is lauded as a genius until both management and the trade union realise the consequence of his invention - once consumers have purchased enough cloth, demand will drop precipitously and put the textile industry out of business. The managers try to trick Stratton into signing away the rights to his invention but he refuses. Managers and workers each try to shut him away, but he escapes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_White_Suit

a brilliant are always attractive ones :)

but i found they are terrible in relationship :p (because they are crazy!)
I dont know many though, but average one is a nice companion.

btw, some of the guy pic that u post are wearing eye shadows..
do u find them attractive

Yeah, but it depends. if it's too over the top then i don't like it but if it's just like the pix i posted then i love it!

What about this guy

Pete Wentz - Fall Out Boy

fob.jpg

What do u reckon??

He looks like a great big gay. Not like inzomnia's boyfriend with the lovely, grey, fuzzy, manly, chin-rubbable beard. Tell him to never shave.

I don't have one right now - but, under poor lighting, people often tell me that I... not look like him exactly, but vaguely remind them of John Hurt after serious facial reconstructive surgery. I don't though.

Back