The Picture Thread Mark IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.. THAT is what Zak looks like. That's nothing like I expected.

i expected more ppl to look like real geeks (sorry) but looking through, I was surprised....the post is so many pages though i didnt get through it, so i dont know what most ppl look like.

That's not Scarborough in the lower photo is it Zak?
Hi Oli,

Its brighton Pier, I have never actually been to Scarborough

Nice zak, you look different in that photo compared to the last you posted with shades and longer hair.

thank you sock
with regarsd to the hair, yes i know my wife fatema does not like it when i have short hair and in this photo it looks like i ahve somehting shoved up my arse

Oh my.. THAT is what Zak looks like. That's nothing like I expected.

Ok is that good or bad??? what did you expect me to look like???

anyway after about a year and half on sciforums i have just worked out how to post pics properly so i ahve a few more, just family stuff, but i hope to progress to ither things soon.

heres a few more now i'm on a roll

IMG_1731.jpg

the photo above is Zak, liyana my great aunt and my grand ma
and the one below is zak and fatema

IMG_1401.jpg

and here's the family portrait thing to bore you even further

OlanmillsSept06009-touhedup.jpg

I'll stop now

~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak

Hi Oli,
Its brighton Pier, I have never actually been to Scarborough
Similar sea front. I just thought that since Scarborough is an hour's drive from me it might have been interesting to meet up one day.

Similar sea front. I just thought that since Scarborough is an hour's drive from me it might have been interesting to meet up one day.

Hi Oli,

Thats a pity it would have been well good to meet up.

Oh well.

Anyway i reckon all the Uk based sciforumers shoudl one day meet up in london or somethign, that woudl be a laugh

~~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak

Yeah. We could hire EmptyForceofChi as bouncer while the rest of us have a good time... :)

Is that good or bad?

its all good...its funny how you read posts and conjour up an image in your mind of who you talking too.....i should have not posted a pic in my avatar till maybe now.........wonder what you guys would have imagined hmmmmm:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back