• Man-made

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
And a shred of evidence has been found.

I am one of them, including several others who witnessed strange objects in the sky.

This is proof, for fu*k sake.

So if someone claims to have seen apple peel and a core reconstitute themselves backwards into a full apple you would accept their testimony as an eye witness as "proof"?
No "could you have been mistaken?"
No "is there another, more likely explanation?"

So if someone claims to have seen apple peel and a core reconstitute themselves backwards into a full apple you would accept their testimony as an eye witness as "proof"?
No "could you have been mistaken?"
No "is there another, more likely explanation?"

I'm sorry, you are not an idiot.

You are determined one.

Some people could say that about String Theory, which has waisted money and time.

I would say that about String Theory myself. Unfortunately, unlike you, I wouldn't come out making absolute claims about it, quite simply because I don't know enough about it to make those claims.

But, String Theory is rigor in Mathematics, which isn't anywhere near what you're comparing. And even with that, String Theorists will tell you that the theory is unfalsifiable based on our current technologies and the prohibitive costs of attempting to test the theory. It's not that it can't be done, it's just that the testing would be of massive scale and proportion. So, they will tell you that it "currently" CANNOT be considered a science, yet.

That, my friend, is complete honesty. Care to reciprocate?

This is not HARD evidence.

My biggest issue is despite all these reports coming in, why does our nation not consider this a matter of national security? Especially in this day of age, unless they had prior knowledge OR are operating them.

Of course it is a matter of national security if aliens are visiting us.

Why do you think that the Ministry of Defense, includin NASA have departments for these very phenomena's?

And when i said there was a shred of evidence, discludes the idea there is none.

Reiku said:

You are determined one.

So you can't see the difference?
YOUR personal view of something you can't explain is obviously real and sacrosanct but someone claiming to see an apple reconstitute....
You're beyond stupidity.

I would say that about String Theory myself. Unfortunately, unlike you, I wouldn't come out making absolute claims about it, quite simply because I don't know enough about it to make those claims.

But, String Theory is rigor in Mathematics, which isn't anywhere near what you're comparing. And even with that, String Theorists will tell you that the theory is unfalsifiable based on our current technologies and the prohibitive costs of attempting to test the theory. It's not that it can't be done, it's just that the testing would be of massive scale and proportion. So, they will tell you that it "currently" CANNOT be considered a science, yet.

That, my friend, is complete honesty. Care to reciprocate?

String theory is only a rigor of math. There is nothing to substantiate it otherwise.

And a shred of evidence has been found.

I am one of them, including several others who witnessed strange objects in the sky.

This is proof, for fu*k sake.

YOU or YOUR observations are not evidence. You have nothing to compare. It's really quite simple, Reiku.

[quote = Reiku]

You are determined one.

So you can't see the difference?
YOUR personal view of something you can't explain is obviously real and sacrosanct but someone claiming to see an apple reconstitute....
You're beyond stupidity.[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I'm not under the dillusion that possibly a million people haven't now seen these strange aircraft hovering over our atmosphere.

What they are, may beg a number of questions.

By saying "aircraft" or indeed "craft" you're pre-judging.
I don't deny they've (or at least some of them) "seen" something.

No i should be the one saying i have had enough. Obviously the observation of such crafts are not considered ''a shred of evidence,'' as you put it Q.

That is purely illogical at best.

By saying "aircraft" or indeed "craft" you're pre-judging.
I don't deny they've (or at least some of them) "seen" something.

Craft it must be. If it wasn't, then science has just today become a great deal more complicated.

I have eliminated a conspiracy, unlike you.
Conspiracy?
I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories.
You're getting confused.

I have also eliminated man as being the cause.
And have you eliminated all possible natural phenomena?
I doubt it.
And how, please please tell me, how have you eliminated man as the cause?

Your not making these easy Reiku.

Again my biggest issue is despite all these reports coming in, why does our nation not consider this a matter of national security? Especially in this day of age, unless they had prior knowledge OR are operating them?

How do you explain the lack of action by our government? This could very well be anothers nations secret technology inside our airspace...

Back