Why lie?

Drinking. Yeah, good idea. I wish all the drunk drivers and date rapers in whatever city you live in upon you.

Ummmmm... okay.....:bugeye:

And quoting the infamous Dr. Evil:
"Riiiigggggghhhhhttttttttt"
:D

Wow.
1-Your grammar and spelling skills sure have taken a turn for the worst in the past few hours.
2-You'll kill me, really? Bring it on.
3-Where do I live?
4-Jealous that I have a future and you don't?

1- I was in a hury, smone was waiting me on the phone
2- BANG:D
3- unfortunately very far from you, but you could buy me a plane ticket:)
4- what makes you think like that? I was talking about luck not education

Originally posted by Primeval Beauty

1- I was in a hury, smone was waiting me on the phone
2- BANG:D
3- unfortunately very far from you, but you could buy me a plane ticket:)
4- what makes you think like that? I was talking about luck not education

I said where do I live. You might find yourself in need of that information sometime during your attempt to 'kill' me.

Even though you are offended by promiscuity (so am I! It is an offense onto God!) and are chaste, you should not kill.

Like fuck I'm chaste. How can one be chaste when there are so many goats to give blowjobs to?

Maly-one kaynoxy-one, please note that I have only depicted one "clone handle", if others should follow suit, then they do so for what ever purpose ails them.

Originally posted by Malicious Nox
Maly-one kaynoxy-one, please note that I have only depicted one "clone handle", if others should follow suit, then they do so for what ever purpose ails them.

Oh there's more than one of you pathetic cowards? Wow, you guys are sad...

I really am Mallory Knox. I couldn't get a screw in a room of truck drivers or date rapists, though.

*stRgrL*, I owe you a million apologies. I'm really sorry for all the nasty things I said about you.

You are uber-cool, *stRgrL*, and the prick who dumped you didn't deserve you at all. I hope you meet somone who does, and will stick with you.

I'm utter scum for insulting you. I'm just tense lately, because I'm not getting any action, except from goats. I wish I didn't have to rely on goats, though.

I have a boyfriend, you know. Only he's serving time in prison for trying to solicit men in public restrooms. I guess I'm just upset.

I am a jackhammer-riding industrial-strength whore, and you are one of the coolest women on this little blue planet. You totally rock!

I'll probably post somthing after this, denying that I am Mallory Knox. Ignore it. I'm really sorry, because you're utterly cool and stunningly beautifull and I'm nothing, nothing at all. I am just jealous, I suppose.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Malicious Mal
I think rape is funny. I wish I didn't have to rely on goats, though. I have a boyfriend, you know. Only he's serving time in prison for trying to solicit men in public restrooms. Until he gets out, I'm stuck blowing goats.

You really shouldn't blow goats, they have diseases. There's help for people like you. Too bad about your boyfriend, better luck next time.

Back