Words and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Andrew Flintoff. English Cricketer. Whacker of the ball. Lover of Ale.

In dream mode = Fred Flintstone

Hence Freddy Flintoff

Eeuw.
I never dreamt about Steve, not even after a bad day at work.
Being dead was more interesting.

I don't dream in words at all.

It's all actions, flying mostly.

shame cos I'd love to wake up wondering if I was really dreaming of Chairman Mao instaed of just falling off the couch!....( again)

Or the fee paid to not actually be in jail until the trial.
Probably closer...

To give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Isaiah lxi. 3

* doffs cap*

Friggin' genius Lord Dolly!

:worship:
Seconded. To express the usual English experience of the Ashes, that is the perfect Biblical quotation.
When I was younger, the words of Isaiah seemed like loony nonsense.
Now I see they hold great wisdom.

I don't dream in words at all.
That explains much.

It's all actions, flying mostly.
The mind boggles.

shame cos I'd love to wake up wondering if I was really dreaming of Chairman Mao instaed of just falling off the couch!....( again)
Three questions arise:
1) why would you dream about Mao?
2) don't you know what you dream about?
3) have you tried sleeping in a bed?

Eeuw.
I never dreamt about Steve, not even after a bad day at work.
Being dead was more interesting.
Lie on ze couch.
And What, in this dream, was your experience of being dead?........

Must leave the dream now and do some work.

Nice to see you back brand new person whose never been here before.

Last edited:
Lie on ze couch.
No, I intend to tell the truth.

And What, in this dream, was your experience of being dead?........
Hauntingly familiar...

Must leave the dream now and do some work.
Sick bugger!

Sure beats dreaming about Maggie T.
I wouldn't know, that's not something I do either.
I wasn't aware it was an either/ or thing.

Well since you said "shame cos I'd love to wake up wondering if I was really dreaming of Chairman Mao" it would indicate that you don't know what you were dreaming about.

Only the gutter is full.
Stars?
You're looking in the wrong direction.

Captain Kremmen,

I say with with my heart laid bare and on my sleeve and with a fair amount of trepidation but I honestly once had a massive wet dream involving my mother. I was only about sixteen at the time and don't think I've ever quite got over it.

* assumes position on ze Chaise Longue*

Stuck for words.

Captain Kremmen,
I say with with my heart laid bare and on my sleeve and with a fair amount of trepidation but I honestly once had a massive wet dream involving my mother. I was only about sixteen at the time and don't think I've ever quite got over it.
Me too, but I don't fancy your mother now.

Has anyone noticed how often dreams seem to be about words.

symbols?

words combine experiences and even creations (dragons, monsters...etc..)

but unless you a real bad boy at the chalk board rewriting how bad you 'will not be'.... i can't see words as the core of observations (hek i ken bearly rite em wen awaick.)

think of words like filing cabnets of material information (ie.. say a word and see how many experiences come up)

Sometimes the words are disguised, for example a dream about a person called Lisa might contain a Chinaman called Lee Saw.

perhaps that is what you have 'recorded' for the term

but say the word "God" and watch how many different ideas people can come up with

sleep is recording memories; kind of like a reboot to a computer in which to shut down the mainframe (consciousness), the energy is being used to affix the held 'light' (memory) to a structure (In the sciences see polaritonic: a wavelength ca be imposed to mass, and then be recalled in tact (memory held in an 'f' of electromagnetic energy (light)) Pretty much like a picture is held upon a film, but at the molecular scale.

during this time (sleep/memory recording) all kinds of stuff is coming to the front of experience (per se; as much is imagined (created) during the process) Kind of like mixing liquid colors, some bleed out real strange on the edges.

to understand how and what memories are and how the coherance of energy within the mind/body is the consciousness (state of awareness of an i), then it is real easy to see how creative man can be.

nothing magical about it, just the nuts and bolts of life and how it works (upon mass)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back