Cartoons - bad for your health?

funkstar said:
GeoffP, it's a pleasure to read your posts! Please keep up the good work.
Christ an endorsement from an idiot !
Not once has this imbecile funkstar been able to carry through an argument with me , he always ends up with the standard you are a Jew hater and disappears .

funkstar said:
Batshit. Loco. Insane.

GeoffP, it's a pleasure to read your posts! Please keep up the good work.

Retard. Jerkoff. Loser.

GeoffP, it's is a pleasure to see the latest Israeli propganda you post. Please keep us up to date on the latest goals of Israeli World Domination.

GeoffP said:
The cartoons don't glorify violence against muslims, you medieval screwhead.
On one hand you scream the defence of freedom of expression in regards to this set of 9 cartoons which depict Mohammed with a bomb on his head in reference to suicide bombings . And another cartoon of Arabs toting machine guns around mohammed in clear reference to terror groups . And on the other hand , this sanctimonious git screams censorship because of his Zionist convictions he finds a work of Art to be sympathetic to Palestinians to be distasteful and offensive to Jews and so accordingly he defends this sculptures censorship and banishment .
GeoffP said:
Op! - well, that's it, I guess. You found me out.
Huh , what do you mean I just found you out ? I have always known you were an Arsehole !
GeoffP said:
As I responded: is it for lack of trying or lack of opportunity? Answer the question. There have been calls for the deaths of Danes and the destruction of Denmark.
So 5 days into your mass riots and lynch mobs no one has been killed , sort anti-climatic .
GeoffP said:
You were wrong on CNN; figure out where the problem is.
Sorry mate you are losing me here , CNN , do you mean my thread where you have successfully after 7 pages of debate done nothing but destroy your own claims .
GeoffP said:
It's not barbaric to deny someone citizenship, blinky.
Oh and by this definition you must sit comfortably with the idea that when the Nazis stripped Jews of their citizenship it was an enlightening act of civility .
GeoffP said:
It's barbaric when masses of religious bigots get together and scream for the death of people who've done them no physical wrong whatever
Agreed Jewish religious fanatics forcing by terror and death the Palestinians who had done them no wrong was barbaric.
GeoffP said:
....WTF is this?

LMAO!

Actually the funniest part of this is that Brian speculated wildly about Sayyanim, then Happeh backs him up and accuses me of being one (which I admit I'd never heard of before) and then Brian SMACKS HIM DOWN! OOOOOH - bet that stung, eh? Couldn't stop laughing. Oh, man!

Geoff
Do you have a drink problem , or are you really just this Fucking stupid Geoff ?
I dont think I have encountered an imbecile of this calibre before on any forum I have posted on .

vincent28uk said:
But brian muslims are walking around with placards saying bomb europe, exterminate europe, does all of europe have to be destroyed because muslims have no sense of humour what so ever.
Thats what happens , if this cartoonist knew this would cause controversy by posting provocative images of Islam then they must live with the consequences . I have always said Islam and Judaism are the most backward religions and must be outrightly banned .
vincent28uk said:
These countries are ours not theres, they whinge and complain if we dare to complain about there stone age laws, yet now they are trying to control our most basic right free speach.
If muslims want to live in stone age societies like the Taleban of Afghanistan then by all means , they can do it in their own nations . I still blame that Fucking Danish cartoonist , because it now means the next time I visit Bali some crazy fucker may end up stabbing me because I am white all because he has taken offence to these cartoons .
vincent28uk said:
a dutch politician murdered for the same reason,
No he was murdered by a Dutch protestor who took offence to this fairy politicians racist views .
vincent28uk said:
Car-fucking-toons we are talking about here, what next books, are they going to torch our bookstores because they are selling books that criticise islam.
When has any Islamic action succeeded in pulling any book from the shelves at bookstores or a movie from a cinema or TV screen in Europe or America ? Never ! this is all hype .

Brian Foley said:
Thats what happens , if this cartoonist knew this would cause controversy by posting provocative images of Islam then they must live with the consequences . I have always said Islam and Judaism are the most backward religions and must be outrightly banned .

So we shouldn't inflame muslims...but we should ban their religion?

Well I'm sure that won't piss them off.

If muslims want to live in stone age societies like the Taleban of Afghanistan then by all means , they can do it in their own nations . I still blame that Fucking Danish cartoonist , because it now means the next time I visit Bali some crazy fucker may end up stabbing me because I am white all because he has taken offence to these cartoons .

So the decision to stab you is the cartoonist's, not the actual stabber's.

This is displacement.

No he was murdered by a Dutch protestor who took offence to this fairy politicians racist views .

NO, he was murdered by an islamofacist acting in the name of islam and exactly as it appears a substantial portion of the world islamic community would have wanted him to.

When has any Islamic action succeeded in pulling any book from the shelves at bookstores or a movie from a cinema or TV screen in Europe or America ? Never ! this is all hype .

Wrong. There's at least one guy I know of lost his job because of CAIR's legal harassment.

Geoff

Brian Foley said:
On one hand you scream the defence of freedom of expression in regards to this set of 9 cartoons which depict Mohammed with a bomb on his head in reference to suicide bombings . And another cartoon of Arabs toting machine guns around mohammed in clear reference to terror groups . And on the other hand , this sanctimonious git screams censorship because of his Zionist convictions he finds a work of Art to be sympathetic to Palestinians to be distasteful and offensive to Jews and so accordingly he defends this sculptures censorship and banishment .

Look, twat, I don't know how much clearer I can be about this - the Swedish artist was glorifying the islamically-motivated murder of human beings. In fact, the cartoons represent criticism of that very same phenomenon, not a glorification of the murder of muslims. How thick are you, exactly? Are we talking whale steak here?

So 5 days into your mass riots and lynch mobs no one has been killed , sort anti-climatic .

My argument flew so far over your head you'd need a ladder to get pissed on by it.

Sorry mate you are losing me here , CNN , do you mean my thread where you have successfully after 7 pages of debate done nothing but destroy your own claims .

First: don't call me mate. Second: no, I'm talking about the thread where the IAEA ended up having exactly the same concerns I did and took the position that Iran was probably going to try to build a bomb. The one where I bitch-slapped you down at the end and where you haven't had anything to say in a while.

Oh and by this definition you must sit comfortably with the idea that when the Nazis stripped Jews of their citizenship it was an enlightening act of civility .

WOnderful - you compare the Israelis to the Nazis again. And where exactly do they "strip the citizenship" of anyone? Still no link. Then again, why don't you show me the link where Israel's preparing death camps and roasting ovens, or even a Betty Crocker light-lamp cooker for the Palestinians? Do you even understand the Return law, which is marginally related to your asinine position at best?

Agreed Jewish religious fanatics forcing by terror and death the Palestinians who had done them no wrong was barbaric.

OOPSIE! Your "Israeli" is slipping. Now it's "Jews", is it? Come on out and say it - you hate Jews. Come on. Don't be shy, now.

I dont think I have encountered an imbecile of this calibre before on any forum I have posted on .

Me neither...but, in deference to Happeh's feelings, you probably should be nicer how you go about saying it.

Geoff
Evil Israeli Headquarters (Guest Lecturer)

GeoffP said:
So we shouldn't inflame muslims...but we should ban their religion?
I clearly included your relgion JUDAISM and ISLAM should be BANNED from our modern WESTERN societies .
GeoffP said:
So the decision to stab you is the cartoonist's, not the actual stabber's.
The climate of violence was created by his actions , and the cosequences which follow are from its source .
GeoffP said:
NO, he was murdered by an islamofacist acting in the name of islam and exactly as it appears a substantial portion of the world islamic community would have wanted him to.
Fortuyn murder suspect in court
The suspect is also reported to be an animal rights activist. He is believed to have acted alone and did not have a gun licence.
GeoffP said:
Wrong. There's at least one guy I know of lost his job because of CAIR's legal harassment.
Did I not clearly say books and films ?
Brian Foley said:

GeoffP said:
Look, twat, I don't know how much clearer I can be about this - the Swedish artist was glorifying the islamically-motivated murder of human beings. In fact, the cartoons represent criticism of that very same phenomenon, not a glorification of the murder of muslims. How thick are you, exactly? Are we talking whale steak here?
No it wasnt glorifying murder the artist himself said of his artwork .
sraeli Ambassador Kicked Out of Swedish Museum After Vandalizing Art
The other artist, Feiler's Swedish wife Gunilla Skoeld Feiler, told daily Expressen that the work was "not a glorification of the suicide bomber."

"I wanted to show how incomprehensible it is that a mother-of-two, who is a lawyer no less, can do such a thing," she said .
So once again can you explain your sanctimonious views .
GeoffP said:
My argument flew so far over your head you'd need a ladder to get pissed on by it.
From my perspective , being down under that is , from where I was your argument dropped out of Arse and rolled around your feet .
GeoffP said:
First: don't call me mate.
Sorry your right , Australians have a habit of doing that calling people mate , I reckon your a wanker .
GeoffP said:
Second: no, I'm talking about the thread where the IAEA ended up having exactly the same concerns I did and took the position that Iran was probably going to try to build a bomb. The one where I bitch-slapped you down at the end and where you haven't had anything to say in a while.
Funny everyone else understands that I have demolished you in that thraed .
QuarkMoon said:
Well, it seems to me Geoff is avoiding the issue and is instead just arguing with you. If this were an official debate, it would have been called off 2 pages ago. Instead of addressing the issues you raise that are backed up by some evidence, he is instead responding to your opinions. Admittedly your opinions are radical and just plain ignorant, but you still bring up valid points. I would say Geoff is losing this one.
Neildo said:
But he's already given proof (if you can call it that as there's no way to prove the non-existance of something) of Iran not developing any nuclear weapons from the words of the IAEA, etc. That's much better than the only things that says Iran *is* developing nukes, are all mere "fears", "suspects", etc.
Hey get over it cup cake learn to take a beating .
GeoffP said:
WOnderful - you compare the Israelis to the Nazis again.
You made the assertion that stripping citizenship from a person was not barbaric . I am just giving a paralell historical comparison and once again you are displaying that same self righteous sanctimonious attitude and refuse to acknowledge the validity of my point.
GeoffP said:
And where exactly do they "strip the citizenship" of anyone? Still no link.
Israel to strip first Arabs of citizenship
Israel's one million Arab citizens, who are already treated with suspicion by their Jewish compatriots, faced a new threat yesterday when the country's interior minister revealed plans to strip two of them of their citizenship.
GeoffP said:
Then again, why don't you show me the link where Israel's preparing death camps and roasting ovens, or even a Betty Crocker light-lamp cooker for the Palestinians?
Give it time .
GeoffP said:
Do you even understand the Return law, which is marginally related to your asinine position at best?
Yeah a law which only applies to Jews who believe they are a chosen people and their Jewish God gifted them real estate so they could set up their Jewish only nation and evict all the gentiles .
GeoffP said:
OOPSIE! Your "Israeli" is slipping. Now it's "Jews", is it? Come on out and say it - you hate Jews. Come on. Don't be shy, now.
This from a racist who hates Arabs .
GeoffP said:
Me neither...but, in deference to Happeh's feelings, you probably should be nicer how you go about saying it.
No I dont have any respect for you to me you are a shit in a brown paper bag .

my position is with freedom of speech. other regions are far more tolerant of others opinions which is the way the world should be. If we cant stand each other because one doesnt think the way we do there is little hope for humanity. luckily most of this world is tolerant enough to not kill those who think differently..

there cartoons end of story. a muslim wasnt tortured for being muslim. the cartoons didnt tell everyone to kill Muslims for there ideas. they were cartoons poking fun at islam OH NO get over it. there are bigger problems in their countries then cartoons why dont they pay attention to their problems.

Chrsitans are far more tolerant of being poked fun at I know this from personal experience. I cant make observations for any other religions here in small town America not much diversity.

That’s my 2cents.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4682388.stm

Uproar at Syrian cartoon protests

The two governments condemned the attacks

Denmark and Norway have condemned Syria for failing to stop attacks on their embassies in a row over the publication of contentious cartoons.

Syrians set fire to the Norwegian and Danish embassies in Damascus in protest at the publication of newspaper cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

The two Nordic countries said it was unacceptable that Syrian authorities had allowed protests to take place.

The two countries have called for their citizens to leave Syria.

'Inexcusable failure'

The US also criticised Syria's approach, saying it was "inexcusable" for such damage to be inflicted on diplomatic missions.

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms the burning of the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Damascus, Syria today, which also damaged the Chilean and Swedish embassies," a White House spokesman said.

"The government of Syria's failure to provide protection to diplomatic premises, in the face of warnings that violence was planned, is inexcusable."

Protesters had scaled the Danish site amid chants of "God is great", before moving on to attack the Norwegian mission.

The danish, norwegian, swedish, & chile embassy set alight in cartoon-fucking-madness, how many more embassies will be burned, how many people will die over this, is bin laden going to set his dogs loose in denmark now & norway.

The year is 2006, & grown men & women are calling for the extermination & bombing of europe, over cartoons, i have said time & time again this religon is beyond hope, the longer we keep being week to it, the longer this madness will continue.

And for once i totally agree with Brian Foley, this religon is backward & needs banning, that by far is the most sensible thing you have said brian.

I wonder, do you think it would be possible to put this mo-bomb pic onto tee-shirts and hand them out so that people could wear them around town?

;)

Haaa! That would be a great show of solidarity towards the news papers.

Anyway, the problem is obviously with the Muslims. If they don’t like it well it’s tough luck sunny-gee, this is Europe not the ME. Move back to the ME if you want to live in that society. We’ve been paying out GOD for years.

And anyway, could anyone walk into Friday prayers in any mosque in the entire world and not listen to an ear full of how the Jews should be eradicated from the Earth? It’s in the bloody KSA school books for Christ’s sake. Many Muslims are as complete a Hypocrite as one could hope for.

Europe should start teaching from grade 1- 12 the REAL history of Religion including how Judaism evolved from earlier Mesopotamian religions and how Islam is a mix of Judaism and Arab nature worship. I’m sure there is enough scholarly work out there to demonstrate quite clearly that all religions are products from past polytheistic religions. Education is the key to breaking brainwashing.

Oh, and what is it with Mohammed? To me it seems that Muslims have a thing going on for Mohammed - they worship Mohammed more so than God!?!?!

Whose greater Mohammed or God?

For example, we pay out God ALL THE TIME. Do they burn up buildings? No? So it’s OK for Westerners to pay out God – the creator of the Universe. But pay out Mohammed and all hells to pay. Maybe because Mohammed is a symbol of Arab identity and a link to the past and bygone glories and basically by slandering Mohammed your slandering Arabs? To me it seems Arabs love to worship Mohammed because by doing so they are worshiping themselves. If not then why don’t they get bent when we pay out God? I would think that even Muslims would agree that compared to God, Mo isn’t a pimple on a ants arse? So it’s obvious that they worship Mohammed and God plays second fiddle.

Christ i was watching BBC world news on the tv just now, and muslims are running around with placards calling for beheadings in denmark.

Are we all in a episode of the twilightzone here?

Oh, and what is it with Mohammed? To me it seems that Muslims have a thing going on for Mohammed - they worship Mohammed more so than God!?!?!

Whose greater Mohammed or God?

I've always wondered that exact same thing of those that worship Jesus, the Virgin Mary, and Buddha.

Quite amusing since Buddha and Abraham began their teachings to get rid of idol worship yet now their followers do the exact thing against their teachings by worshipping their prophets more than God.

- N, pro-God, anti-religion

I suppose some could see the Christian deity as distinct from Allah ... but Muhammed is a specifically Muslim thing.

As for Buddha - I'm fairly sure he never asked to be worshipped, and Buddhism isn't even strictly monotheistic...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4682560.stm

Last Updated: Sunday, 5 February 2006, 11:35 GMT

E-mail this to a friend Printable version
Danish embassy in Beirut torched

Thousands of protesters rallied outside Beirut's Danish embassy

Beirut protests

Lebanese protesters have set the Danish embassy in Beirut on fire in protest at the publication of cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad.

Thousands of people rallied outside the building and security forces fired tear gas in an attempt to keep them at bay.

But smoke was later seen rising from the building housing the Danish mission after demonstrators broke into it.

On Saturday, Syrian protesters angered by the cartoons, torched the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Damascus.

When are these cartoon looney tunes going to stop this madness, 4 months since the publication of the cartoons, & day in & day out there demonstrating & burning embassies, its a good job frankenstein is not around or he would be getting torched too, or joan of arc for that matter.

I know there is no work in the middle east, & they dont go down the pub, but christ cant they do a bit of gardening or origami, or make bonsai trees for a change..

Brian Foley said:
Christ an endorsement from an idiot !
Not once has this imbecile funkstar been able to carry through an argument with me , he always ends up with the standard you are a Jew hater and disappears .
I actually have commitments in real life.

We can't all be unemployed anti-semites like yourself.

:p

deicide128 said:
there cartoons end of story. a muslim wasnt tortured for being muslim. the cartoons didnt tell everyone to kill Muslims for there ideas. they were cartoons poking fun at islam OH NO get over it. there are bigger problems in their countries then cartoons why dont they pay attention to their problems.

Chrsitans are far more tolerant of being poked fun at I know this from personal experience. I cant make observations for any other religions here in small town America not much diversity.

That’s my 2cents.

Christians have been turned into sheep by the Zionists that control the USA. That is why they don't care if you poke fun at them. You can screw their wives and steal their money and they won't do anything about it. Jim Baker did. Jimmy Taggert did. Oral Roberts did.

Muslims are targeted by the Zionists because they are still men that stick up for their culture and their women.

Back