Congragulations to North Korea

Baron Max said:
Yeah, people seem to convienently forget that it was the North that tried to invade the South to steal it's riches and wealth. And it was the Americans who came to the rescue of the South against that very same aggressive North that
What a total load of stupidity.

Roman said:
Love the non sequitor! :cool:
That's no non-sequitur. Ever heard of "outsourcing"? It's a magical word for american businesses which means "exportation of poverty". It basically means moving the slave class to a different country. And what does the US do with the extra money? They use it to make more nukes and other weapons of mass destruction! :rolleyes:

Baron Max said:
Explain why you think it's stupid? Otherwise your comment is nothing but ranting from an ignorant.

Baron Max
WTF? Do you idiots not ever read?

lixluke said:
Korea was doing very well until taken over by Japan for 40 years. They enjoyed a bit of freedom in 1945. By then, they had a great prosperous future.
But the terrorists had a different plan for Korea. The axis of EVIL terror. The evil USA had their eyes on Korea.

At the time before independence, Truman was dealing with Stalin regarding what they should do with Korea.
Russians were sent in to invade Korea to avoid American casualties.
America, running the scene from behind took 30min to decide where they wanted to cut Korea in half. The southern zone, now South Korea was under the dictatorship of the USAMGIK (US Army Military Government in Korea).

Korean People's Republic formed against Korea's eltie. Of course, the the terrorists sided with the elite forming the Korean Democratic Party.
The KDP was not democratic at all, of course. The USA put Rhee in power. An elitist schooled in Princton with lots of American business interests. Might makes right over human rights and freedom of the Korean people.

Russian forces in North Korea supported the KPR leader, Kim. Kim had been fighting the Japanese for a long time. Eventually, many of these Japanese were recruited by the USAMGIK in the south. Next thing you know strikes are declated illegal, along with all KPR activities to free Korea from American reign.

As the months go by, we see a police state run by America's puppet, Rhee. Brutal police state installed. Rhee is provided with lots of firepower. Lots of uprising. Lots of killing of striking workers. Then some more killing. Thousands die. KNP retaliates violently at the police state. This in retaliation to the official division of Korea planned by the United States. Not the vote of the Koreans in a democracy.

KNP is deemed terrorist. Communist more specifically the going label at the time. To ween the new police state in, the US military took the background as advisors allowing Rhee to act with background support. No American casualties. Village after village scorched. Tens of thousands murdered. Tens of thousands flee to Japan. Tens of thousands are rounded up into holding facilities. Guerilla warfare escalates. The Rhee and the US conduct their "cleansing". It was illegal to be open or in any form against Rhee's dictatorship lest you be mursered.
This is just the beginning. Today, Korea is a total shithole used to "process" American goods for lots of cheap goods in the United states.

MADE IN KOREA.
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.
DON'T SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE.
North did not try to steal the South riches, and America came to the rescue like some hero as you moronically purport.

America would have no reason to be in there unless we felt we could steal their riches. Japan hand been reaming Korea in the ass for about 40 years. After that, we came to drive the Japanese out so we could ream Korea ourselves. Korea has been getting reamed in the ass left and right for the longest.

Just more ranting without any merit ...except for your own hatred, which shows through clearly.

Baron Max

TruthSeeker said:
That's no non-sequitur. Ever heard of "outsourcing"? It's a magical word for american businesses which means "exportation of poverty". It basically means moving the slave class to a different country. And what does the US do with the extra money? They use it to make more nukes and other weapons of mass destruction! :rolleyes:

Wrong.
It's called giving some poor bloke a job.
And the extra money isn't made by the US gov't, as they're not US gov't firms. They're private.

And on top of that, that's the really great thing about free market capitalism– free trade. It's where one country produces what it produce well (in the case of developing nations, cheap labor), then trades it to another nation for something it doesn't produce.

Baron Max said:
Just more ranting without any merit ...except for your own hatred, which shows through clearly.

Baron Max
What are you talking about?
I'm not the psycho that claims that Americans came to Korea to help them without any form of business interest. This was before the CIA. America specifically went to Korea to set up what would be another garbage dump factory for producing American goods. WTF other interest would we have there? To stop the spread of "evil" communism? Give me a break.

lixluke said:
What are you talking about?
I'm not the psycho that claims that Americans came to Korea to help them without any form of business interest. This was before the CIA. America specifically went to Korea to set up what would be another garbage dump factory for producing American goods. WTF other interest would we have there? To stop the spread of "evil" communism? Give me a break.
The US and it's military liked using Korea as a whorehouse for it's immoral service members, etc. They could hump little children with impunity there for a long time, as they had in Cuba and The Philippines. So to ensure a steady flow of pussy and slave labor the US picked a fight and were run out at a stalemate. The US could prop up rightwing military dictatorships and the Stalinists get the North. The US was also terrified of China, for good reason. They drove the US back to the 48th and kept them there. NK has every right to nukes and should have every right to test them. As long as the other nuke countries roll in these benefits of self defense the NK'er's have the right to do the same.

Ahh, just more ranting, Lixluke? Just idle accusations without any shred of evidence other than your own hatred and bias.

Ditto for Genji!

Baron Max

Every country has a right for nukes. NK or IRAN has right for nukes. As every country has right to destroy every country with nukes.
Congratulations go to NK.
Now lets point nuclear ballistic missiles at coordinates: 40 00 N, 127 00 E.

3161_320.jpg

Muslim said:
They finally made it nuclear. Intelligent work.

One less nation for super Powers to bully now.

icon_salut.gif

and all of a sudden the world is a better place.

naw man fuck that, i dont want nuclear around me. plus i dont think anyone has the balls to throw one at us. . cuz we have trillion tons of nuclear.
More proof that Muslims are truly ….special.

Genji said:
The US and it's military liked using Korea as a whorehouse for it's immoral service members, etc. They could hump little children with impunity there for a long time, as they had in Cuba and The Philippines. So to ensure a steady flow of pussy and slave labor the US picked a fight and were run out at a stalemate. The US could prop up rightwing military dictatorships and the Stalinists get the North. The US was also terrified of China, for good reason. They drove the US back to the 48th and kept them there. NK has every right to nukes and should have every right to test them. As long as the other nuke countries roll in these benefits of self defense the NK'er's have the right to do the same.
This is correct. Even Mark Twain mentioned it.

"There is the case of the Philippines. I have tried hard, and yet I cannot for the life of me comprehend how we got into that mess. Perhaps we could not have avoided it -- perhaps it was inevitable that we should come to be fighting the natives of those islands -- but I cannot understand it, and have never been able to get at the bottom of the origin of our antagonism to the natives. I thought we should act as their protector -- not try to get them under our heel. We were to relieve them from Spanish tyranny to enable them to set up a government of their own, and we were to stand by and see that it got a fair trial. It was not to be a government according to our ideas, but a government that represented the feeling of the majority of the Filipinos, a government according to Filipino ideas. That would have been a worthy mission for the United States. But now -- why, we have got into a mess, a quagmire from which each fresh step renders the difficulty of extrication immensely greater. I'm sure I wish I could see what we were getting out of it, and all it means to us as a nation."
Twain, Mark (October 6, 1900).

What Mark Twain did not understand is what we now understand very well. The USA does not protect. The USA terrorizes. From the Indians that we took the land from to all the countries we use for our slave factories.

What is up with pro americans that turn the blind eye to American atrocities like they never happened or they were nothing?
Just face the facts. We are a country of Might Makes Right. We are THE global terrorist ruling with an iron fist. Why is that such a bad thing? This is what we do, and this is what we are good at? Should you not be proud?

Furthermore, why the hell does everybody make such a big deal out of all these countries having nuclear weapons? Nobody complains about America having them. Why the crap would we go into a country to disarm their nuclear weapons, when we have not disarmed our own?

lixluke said:
What Mark Twain did not understand is what we now understand very well. The USA does not protect. The USA terrorizes. From the Indians that we took the land from to all the countries we use for our slave factories.
Well Said and True

It seems the US is destined to trade a city or two for all the countries whom we can suspect.

Pain is the master of education, afterall.

It seems convenient. I mean the facts are everywhere, and Baron seems to just fanatically defend America like it is Jesus. News flash: The emperor has no clothes on. Stop sucking his nads about how great his outfit looks. While he pisses on your face, and tells you it's raining.

America doesn't have to be "Jesus" to be defacto god-like.

It just has to be America. ;)

Back