Congragulations to North Korea

Well, that's how proAmerican's act. As if it is the great innocent protector, and not in anyway a terrorist. Much less the largest terrorist on the planet.

The USA has been the Evil Empire for decades now. We lost our good guy status long ago. The Decline & Fall of the American Empire is well under way, as we all shall see.

Genji said:
The USA has been the Evil Empire for decades now. We lost our good guy status long ago. The Decline & Fall of the American Empire is well under way, as we all shall see.

I hope not. It may be rescued yet if enough people care to do something about it.

lixluke said:
What is up with pro americans that turn the blind eye to American atrocities like they never happened or they were nothing?
Just face the facts. We are a country of Might Makes Right. We are THE global terrorist ruling with an iron fist. Why is that such a bad thing? This is what we do, and this is what we are good at? Should you not be proud?

Furthermore, why the hell does everybody make such a big deal out of all these countries having nuclear weapons? Nobody complains about America having them. Why the crap would we go into a country to disarm their nuclear weapons, when we have not disarmed our own?

Shouldn't you re-think your naive fantasies.

samcdkey said:
I hope not. It may be rescued yet if enough people care.
I'm not happy that it is true either. I have neices & nephews ages infant to 18. The world will not be the same place for them as it was for me. It will take tremendous suffering inside the US for the sheep to react and take action. We are a lazy people and will sit like mushrooms until it is too late.

Genji I think plenty of No. Koreans would trade place with you. Inquire about it, but they would probably not want you.

John99 said:
Genji I think plenty of No. Koreans would trade place with you. Inquire about it, but they would probably not want you.
I'm sure plenty of Haitians would like the same deal. Colombians and Puerto Ricans as well as Dominicans and Iraqis and Afghans. Not to mention alot of folks in Detroit, New Orleans and other poverty ridden sewers. I'm not Korean. They aren't Kansan. I still (last I checked) can be critical of the Evil Empire I live inside. I'm right where I want to be; in the gut of the beast.

lixluke

Korea was doing very well until taken over by Japan for 40 years. They enjoyed a bit of freedom in 1945. By then, they had a great prosperous future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Meiji_Japan

In 1879, Japan formally annexed the Ryukyuan kingdom, which had been under the influence of the Shimazu clan of Satsuma since 1609.

Before you make your great pronouncements, check your history, this is exactly why the U.S. was trying to end the War with Japan, to keep the Russians from claiming half of the Korean Peninsula, and you are right the Peninsula had a taste of freedom and a bright future until then, the South fulfilled the promise, and the North is so screwed up it cant even feed it's own people, and spends it monies on the self aggrandizement of it psychotic leader, with a Napoleonic Complex that is going to get is people killed along with those of many other nations, just so he can think he is a Great and Glorious Leader, that Shorty for you.

Last edited:
John99 said:
And they wouldn't want me. I'm not a Stalinist.

Genji, yes your are right were you want to be, great food, a good house to live in, no fear of starvation, and no fear of the government hanging you because you are gay, tell me of any of the places that you defend that wouldn't either turn you out for their own purposes, or kill you just for grins.

Buffalo Roam said:
Genji, yes your are right were you want to be, great food, a good house to live in, no fear of starvation, and no fear of the government hanging you because you are gay, tell me of any of the places that you defend that wouldn't either turn you out for their own purposes, or kill you just for grins.
Hmm. Let's see:

Canada
Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Bolivia
Argentina
Iceland
Ireland
UK
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Denmark
Germany
Poland
France
Belgium
Spain
Portugal
Andorra
Monaco
Italy
Greece
The Netherlands
Luxembourg
Austria
Liectenstein
Switzerland
Belize
Australia
New Zealand
Japan
Vietnam
Thailand
Russia
Latvia
Lithuania
Estonia
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Croatia
Slovenia
Romania
Bulagaria
Macedonia
Serbia
Belarus
Ukraine
Bahrain
UAE
Cyprus
Malta
The Philippines
Brunei

No Response BR or John69?? Hee-Hee. ALL of the countries above would welcome me and my gaydom. INCLUDING Bahrain & UAE.

This thread sucked to begin with, then lixluke posted, and my time was not spent in vain.

The thread still sucks though.

Genji said:
Hi All,

I hope all is going good.

even though i dont like a lot of the US's foreign policies, i cant talk about domestic polices as i am not livign their. i would rather see the US as the only super-power than china, which could be the next....

Thank goodness the Starwars films have already been made.

####################
take care
zak

Genji, then why haven't you moved?, the countries may accept you but will the Religious Police? and how long before you are in front of a Islamic Judge for Immoral behavior, Sharia' does call for the removal of the offending part.

Genji, then why haven't you moved?, the countries may accept you but will the Religious Police? and how long before you are in front of a Islamic Judge for Immoral behavior, Sharia' does call for the removal of the offending part.

This man shows contempt for the idea of freedom. He desires that people with a dissenting view move away.

Freedom the buffalo way. Strictly restricted.

Wrong.
It's called giving some poor bloke a job.
And the extra money isn't made by the US gov't, as they're not US gov't firms. They're private.

And on top of that, that's the really great thing about free market capitalism– free trade. It's where one country produces what it produce well (in the case of developing nations, cheap labor), then trades it to another nation for something it doesn't produce.
Ahhhhhhhhh... denial....
How easy and appropriate...... :rolleyes:

Back