Congragulations to North Korea

Genji, then why haven't you moved?, the countries may accept you but will the Religious Police? and how long before you are in front of a Islamic Judge for Immoral behavior, Sharia' does call for the removal of the offending part.
None of the countries listed have fundie religious laws. Including Bahrain (Michael Jackson's new home) and UAE. Why would I move from my homeland? Because my country is run by criminals does not mean I should leave, quite to the contrary.

The USA has been the Evil Empire for decades now. We lost our good guy status long ago. The Decline & Fall of the American Empire is well under way, as we all shall see.
The American Empire is alive and well.

You're just suffering the inadequacies of the downside of Darwinian evolution.

even though i dont like a lot of the US's foreign policies, i cant talk about domestic polices as i am not livign their. i would rather see the US as the only super-power than china, which could be the next
Well it is a good thing for you about US domestic policy. I know much about it because I have to live under it. It is a policy of pure oppression of its own people. Murder in probably the largest most sophisticated falseflag operation of their own twin towers.

Back