Impeach Xev?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by ElectricFetus, Apr 11, 2004.

?

Should Xev be impeached?

Poll closed Jul 10, 2004.
  1. Yes Xev is not worthy of being a moderator (impeach Xex)

33 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. Yes Xev is a wacko, but still a OK moderator (Do no impeach Xev)

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. No Xev is alright as a person and moderator (Do not impeach Xev)

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Why would you presume that? I'm willing to withhold my veto on this one and abide by the community decision. Though, for the record, I used my singular vote against impeachment and I am entirely pleased with the job that Xev has done as moderator.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Randolfo,

You need evidence that she is a bad moderator, not a bad person. Already the majority of us agree she is evil, insane or just a bitch, but also the majority of us agree she is a good enough moderator to keep.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Every last one of you in here with no fucking clue how to diagram a word beyond lable should be shot and scalped with a butterknife.

Hyenas from the "Lion King"

Hyena one: That bitch is racist.
    Hyena two: Whoa. Say that word again.
    Hyena one: What word? Racist?
    Hyena two: yeah that one...just the name makes my skin crawl.

Pause.

Hyena one: Racist........
    Hyena two: OOhhhhh. Do it again.
    Hyena one: RACIST!
    Hyena two: OOOhhOOOHHhh..........
    Hyena one: RACIST! RACIST! AND RACIST!
    Hyena two: OOOOohhhhhhhh-OOOhhOOhhhhhh. It *tingles* me.

Nebuchadnezzar:
    God you're fun.

Did you know my poop is common currency in Borneo?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Was that really in the lion king? I haven't been able to watch it ever since I saw it on bad acid and it freaked me out

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dr. Lou:
    Surprise, surprise. Thought everything with furry, cutesy wootsey animalia in it gave you a hard on, so why the acid?

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I hate the lion king. I hate disney.
    The lion king just happened to come on showtime one time while I was on acid and it made me want to die.

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"I was on acid"
    OMG my role models are deviants.
    :abandons all hope:

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dr. Lou:
    For shame, doctor! One like you cannot afford splurging on Showtime when Jeff Corwin, Jeff Gordon, Steve Erwin, the Most Extreme and Animal Cops are blasting on Animal Planet and there's a Cesaar Marathon on the History channel.

What's wrong with you??!

In that case, try watching some more.

12. how do you know? how would anyone know for sure?

& you consider those good qualities, perfect role model? are you for separate but equal? do you want to go back to the time that schools of power, like Harvard & Yale only admitted elite whites? there's always Howard U, right?

maybe she likes you? You cuss like her, so you must be her twin, why would she discriminate then?

I'm not a moderator, as a just plain member, I have the right to speak out on any subject, whether you like it or not, or Xev. If you are muslim or join the gay lifestyles because of human choices, you can not erase your mixed heritage, unless you are rich like Michael Jackson (a probable self-hater)

& you know one reason I would never apply, is because I will not back down on those issues. & it would be unfair on an open forum, I know that

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Well, Porf would know... and he has made his opinion clear.

14. and how do you know she has been fair? do people just leave the forum because of her, without complaining? should an open forum be moderated by two avowed racists? Xev & CounselCoffee? I don’t think so, relegate them to the masses, give someone else a chance, or is it such a thankless job, that no one will volunteer?

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You just listed the only animal planet programs I don't watch.
    I think you just wish I sucked.

And why do you want me to die gendanken? So you can freely go around telling lies about the animal kingdom to suit your agenda perhaps?
    Well I'm afraid I can't let that happen. I AM the animal cops

Last edited: Apr 14, 2004
  16. shucks, if being an avowed racist isn't good enough to be dethroned, then I don't know what is,

some tips:
    http://www.emoderators.com/moderators.shtml
    http://www.well.com/confteam/hosting.html

17. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I have a thing for brunettes. Does that mean I'm wouldn't be allowed to be a mod? Unless her opinions infulene her judgements (and you can show it) then this is pointless.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Races: gotta keep 'em seperated.

19. Bells Staff Member

I'd just like to know how anyone on here can know someone's colour unless they are told. Tell me something, do coloured folk write in a certain manner that distinguishes them from others? I can state that not once have I ever seen her discriminate because of colour or creed when she was moderating.

I don't know, you tell me. You constantly discriminate against Gays and Muslims in this forum, so you're the expert on the separatist ideals. Have I at any time stated that I wish to be discriminated against or banned from schools, buses, restaurants, etc because of my colour or heritage? Twit! Do you not get it. That's not what she meant. From having read her posts on the matter it is obvious that she meant it in the mating notion. As in each race should strive to remain distinct from each other, thereby retaining their strength. I don't find such thoughts to be racist and I'm a coloured person. Tell me something, if you're so into the equality ideal, would you accept if your child converts to Islam to marry a Muslim? From what I've read of your posts, you'd probably have a fit. Hypocrite.

Are you going through your delusional phase again? Really, that would have to be one of the funniest things you've said.

Well guess what numbnuts, Xev is just an ordinary member when she participates in other forums that are NOT the philosophy forum. Therefore she can be just as discriminatory as you if she chooses in those other forums. So therefore, like you, she has a right to speak out on any subject if she so chooses, especially when she's participating in another forum at the time. The comments she made were not racist as one would say a racist like BigD is. She's commented on being a supporter of racial diversity. I know many white and black people who feel the same as she.

You think being Gay or a Muslim is a human or lifestyle choice? Tell me something, is it a lifestyle choice for you to be a bigotted dumb redneck? Ok, now I'm going to curse like Xev apparently. You're a Dickhead!

And have I at any time given the inclination that I'd like to erase my mixed heritage? Again, you're a dickhead!

No you would not apply because you know that no one would really vote for you.

20. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dr. Lou:
    Ha!

In the same vein as I wished Spookz was a cunt, that I wished Wraith was a pathetic piece of asshole, that I wish all my lessers here stop not liking my charming personality and get chummy whummy with me.
    Sure.

No, so I can have someone else try translating my few cliche terms from foreign lanuages when I'm not fucking dogs. Remember?

and that you know nothing other than a few cliche terms from foreign languages and how to fuck dogs. - Lou

Speaking of which: Entonces este placer de apachurrar toda la sangre de tu cuerpo y tomarla en una copa de oro como vino- where does that come from, a maxim?

Then why do you know so little about pachyderms?

21. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

There's no way I'd volunteer to moderate either Philosophy or World Events.

I'd prefer Science and Society. It's peaceful, and happy.

Unlike you, Christian.
    I think you should relegate yourself to Hell.

Time for my PM impression:

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. while you can be anonymous on the net, your preferences are not always so invisible, someone can follow your posts & guess at it, so, by your spelling, I'm guessing that you are Brit (or brit influenced), right or wrong?

what? You been following me around? Stalking? me discriminate? Not hardly, is ‘opposing viewpoint’ considered discrimination where you come from? Or do you mean it in a broader way, like not liking pastels or earth colors? Are you gay, why do you care what I say or believe in? Are you muslim?

you apparently don’t. what does racial separation mean to you? you are of mixed heritage, why? What happened to no racial mixing? Naughty, naughty, must not do that! The fuehrer will be mad, all that mating notion

what is this “mating notion”? What? You can call me x-rated names, but get shy about sexual topics? Why? did you blush when you wrote that? What's the psychology behind that? Are you ashamed you were born? what, with all that mating notion going on between the races, naughty, naughty! What is this “retaining their strength” stuff? That sounds awful racist to me? You just gave me the two best laughs today, “mating notion” & “retaining their strength”, you’re a barrel of laughs

are you really? For all we know, you’re Xev’s boyfriend, from across the street.

actually, if after having listened to me for 18 years they do that, it’s up to them, I have believed since I was 18, that its up to the parents to do the best they can to raise their kids, after that, its up to the kids, I was ready & on my own at 18, I made my choices, learned from my mistakes, not perfect, I have a few lumps from the school of hard knocks

yeah I would, but they would know that I still love them, the true sign of a cult, is that they make you hate your parents, abandon your roots, etc.

I’m glad I keep you laughing

no, she isn’t, this follows her everywhere:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=33388

BigD racist? How can you tell the diff between the two, is there a little line she hasn’t crossed? Where is it, will we know when she does? Can you be paler shades of racist?

good for her, that’s two things we have in common

actually, Mexicans can’t be rednecks, both literally & figuratively. I’m overly sensitive about both overt & subtle racism, after living in the US Mid-West

such command of the English language, Shakespeare would be proud! The Royal Navy needs you, swagger proud little lady!

I was only giving an example, did I get to close to the truth?

you hurt my feelings, so hurt

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2004
  23. Xev Registered Senior Member

How DARE you preserve my spelling mistakes, you bad person you!

How does that thread, of all my threads, show me to be a neo-Nazi? Are there neo-Nazi Butlerites prancing about somewhere? Neo-Nazi Foucaultian feminists traipsing around in their replica SS uniforms while they seig heil? Perhaps Bartky wears a little totenkopf under her shirt?

This is just further proof that Christianity:

A: Attracts morons
    B: Done makes 'em stupider!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.