Spanking your wife for Jesus

Marriages lasted in the past , even here in this country . I know you guys will come with the excuse now the woman is working , In may family and in others that I know they are married for over 50 years . I was stupid for married do a liberated girl it lasted 22 years , now I am married for 32 years .

I don't take every thing to the letter in the bible , specially some of the laws ( 613 ) I prefer Yasua's 2 commandment ..

Divorce was illegal!

If I were crazy enough to get married, I would want to marry a woman...not a child in need of corporal punishment...just me.

I believe thinks are taken with different mentality in mind . In those time women were married at very young age , perhaps even at the age of 12 or 14 . Think if you marrie a girl at the age of 12 or 13 would you not have to mold her . They are not born mature
Now if a woman is not mature at the age of 25 . So what you have

I understand . You know it takes awhile to adjust . And that think to keep changing partner is a real pain in the arsh.
You know what's a pain in the ass? Being forced to stay married to someone you don't love, someone who can't even be convicted of raping you.

Leave until she calmed down. If it continued, I'd file a police report, then leave for good.

Lots of battered wives stay with their husbands. Sometimes they even stay with their rapists. None of that makes violence any more acceptable.
Hey that wife of mine was not battered . You don't know the circumstances and how things are done . You really have drawn conclusion far far out

Hey that wife of mine was not battered.

If you "restrain them by force until you can reason with them" then that would count as assault.

Let's take that another way. Let's say a friend of yours took your car for some indefinite time. He explained "well, you owe me after you borrowed my saw." When you complained, he and his friends then restrained you by force until you saw reason. You OK with that?

You don't know the circumstances and how things are done.

I know how things CANNOT be done.

You know what's a pain in the ass? Being forced to stay married to someone you don't love, someone who can't even be convicted of raping you.

No one can force to stay with the other person if it is unbearable, The situation become unbearable what both party become selfish and they don't want to give in , and so home becomes an unpleasant place to come . I did not get a piece for years , but home was home and my wife was some good person , we traveled to many parts in the world. I was by her the day before she died .

No one can force to stay with the other person if it is unbearable, The situation become unbearable what both party become selfish and they don't want to give in , and so home becomes an unpleasant place to come . I did not get a piece for years , but home was home and my wife was some good person , we traveled to many parts in the world. I was by her the day before she died .
That used to be the case. It's not that marriages used to be better, it's just that divorced was strongly discouraged if not impossible.

If you "restrain them by force until you can reason with them" then that would count as assault.

I know how things CANNOT be done.

Wow. If a wife would accuse me for assault , that is definitively not a wife , nor a friend . No wonder this society marriage are falling apart and in the future probably is going to be even worse with this liberated women .
I had an Albanian friend he said to me the day that he decided to get married he will go back to Albania and get himself a farm girl , They know how to cook , to sew, to clean the house and take care of husbands heeds . I have now something similar, my wife is a nurse from the pacific islands , and I am happy for the last 30 years.
By the way , she has the fear of God.

Wow. If a wife would accuse me for assault , that is definitively not a wife , nor a friend . No wonder this society marriage are falling apart and in the future probably is going to be even worse with this liberated women .
I had an Albanian friend he said to me the day that he decided to get married he will go back to Albania and get himself a farm girl , They know how to cook , to sew, to clean the house and take care of husbands heeds . I have now something similar, my wife is a nurse from the pacific islands , and I am happy for the last 30 years.
By the way , she has the fear of God.
Right, my friend's ex-wife is Albanian. Didn't seem to help much.

How about spanking atheists for Jesus. It seems more appropriate.
Naw, I'm trying to cut the habit.

SF-0033_1000.jpg

Don't you get the message . The more secular the society becomes the less stable the society becomes.

I don't know how you mean "stable," but I'm assuming you don't mean it in any legitimate sense, otherwise there'd be no basis for such a comment. Society today--at least western society--is more stable than any society has ever been. Food is available and fairly inexpensive, there are measures by which the poor are cared for, and medicine has never been so effective.

And secular society is farther alienated from God's commandments .

And thank goodness for that. The further we get from Yahweh and Jesus--two of the most notorious mad men in literary history--the better.

Why marriages become miserable ? Does tolerance have some to do with that ? If we are less tolerant , does not that tells us that we are more selfish,

I have no idea what you're going on about. Divorce rates are high because divorce no longer carries a crippling social stigma, and men no longer hold dominion over women--this applies to both husbands and fathers. You seem to think divorce is a negative; I don't.

Wow. If a wife would accuse me for assault , that is definitively not a wife , nor a friend .
Nope. But once you assault your wife, you're not a husband either - you're a common criminal. So it all balances out.
I had an Albanian friend he said to me the day that he decided to get married he will go back to Albania and get himself a farm girl , They know how to cook , to sew, to clean the house and take care of husbands heeds .
A plain old servant (and an occasional hooker) would be a lot cheaper.

Sounds more like she has the fear of you.

You are projecting yourself . I was born in East Europe and raised in South America . Our mentality and way of thinking are way different , I am happy with my way and you can stay happy with your ,
Stability I mean family stability and closeness

I had an Albanian friend he said to me the day that he decided to get married he will go back to Albania and get himself a farm girl , They know how to cook , to sew, to clean the house and take care of husbands needs.
I guess your friend is an ignorant farmer then. My "needs" include intelligent conversation, introduction to interesting books, art and music, and someone who can edit my writing. Mrs. Fraggle has an M.A. in English literature and she satisfies my needs.

She's a good cook, but the cleaning lady takes care of the domestic chores.

And in America we buy our clothes, we don't make them!

If a woman can't win an argument with me, at least occasionally, then she's no good. Mrs. F. says the reason she married me was that I was the first man she ever met who could win an argument with her.

You are projecting yourself . I was born in East Europe and raised in South America . Our mentality and way of thinking are way different , I am happy with my way and you can stay happy with your ,

Actually, it's you who came in here talking about how awful our way is. You're going to go all PC now that you get a little pushback?

If your way involves physically subduing your wife so she fears you enough to keep her mouth shut, then your way is backwards.

Stability I mean family stability and closeness

If you were wrestling your wife to the floor to stop her from complaining, it doesn't sound like you're all that stable or close. And who says families aren't stable or close in the US?

Nope. But once you assault your wife, you're not a husband either - you're a common criminal. So it all balances out.

A plain old servant (and an occasional hooker) would be a lot cheaper.

You guy use the word assault to loosely. Now I understand why my Mexican friend was accused of rape of his wife , when she wanted to go away with her lover .Based on your second line . It is dangerous to be married with a woman of this society . I agree with you a maid is $90 / visit to clean up the house , and if you want to release your sperm twice / month at $ 80/ trip so $ 350.0 does it
But I prefer my private nurse , She cooks she cleans , she works , she keeps my feet warm and as I come home or we go out we are company to each other . Beside She raised my two sons . What else can a man ask.

I guess your friend is an ignorant farmer then. My "needs" include intelligent conversation, introduction to interesting books, art and music, and someone who can edit my writing. Mrs. Fraggle has an M.A. in English literature and she satisfies my needs.

She's a good cook, but the cleaning lady takes care of the domestic chores.

And in America we buy our clothes, we don't make them!

If a woman can't win an argument with me, at least occasionally, then she's no good. Mrs. F. says the reason she married me was that I was the first man she ever met who could win an argument with her.

Your marriage is very good She lives on one side of the country and you live on the other side and meet once a month.

Back