The speed of flying saucers and blinking out phenomenon

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by river, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Trapped Banned Banned

There was definitely visual confirmation of pilots stating the objects flew off at incredible speeds, which is why it adds evidence to the fact the radar seemed to say the same thing, even if made at different times. The bottom line however, is that we do have visual of the flight path of these objects and radar has a steady solid bounce off the objects. The evidence works hand in hand.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trapped Banned Banned

Well I don't need silly pictures, I want intelligible conversations. If either of you have a problem with that, you can decide whether you want to participate. Otherwise, I will put you on ignore if you are incapable of that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It is very difficult to have a serious conversation about something this silly. There are no aliens flying around the earth making crop circles and anal probing us. There are no monsters under your bed either - so you can relax.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trapped Banned Banned

I never said anything about ''probing''... I don't even take abduction cases seriously. And I take crop circles with a pinch of salt.

Since you were quick on the mark before blocking you I have replied to this post; you claim you can't take it seriously, you don't act seriously.

No one should take you as a serious contributor in that fact. You've made that clear.