What evidence would work?

how do you know that my superior and colleagues are not here with me at times reading this?
and also i already know you do not have clue of clearance, so your empty words about it are simply insignificant.
I try not to insult, but man, this is how twelve-year-olds talk when they try to impress people.

no, everyone wanted a serious discussion--it is this simple.
Good. Then lets all do that, and let's all drop the content-free back and forth trolling.

so in other words--which is exactly what I have been saying-- is that " if the public is unsure of the reality, then the reality must not exist," and "that is not evidence because I(insignificant individuals of the public only) say it is not. and you still not have determined why it is an extraordinary claim(science clearly shows that any EBE life can exist and it can visit earth through their AVs(alien vehicles))--actually you have said nothing except the same thing i have been continuing to challenge.
The evidence is most certainly not evaluated by Idiots on a science forum, that much is certain.
The evidence is evaluated by real scientists and investigators not pretends like river, MR and yourself.
And at this time whether you like it or not, and whether it gets your knickers in a knot or not, we have no conclusive evidence to show Earth has ever been visited by any Aliens, and no evidence yet of any life existing elsewhere at all.
That's the state of the nation.

The evidence is most certainly not evaluated by Idiots on a science forum, that much is certain.
The evidence is evaluated by real scientists and investigators not pretends like river, MR and yourself.
And at this time whether you like it or not, and whether it gets your knickers in a knot or not, we have no conclusive evidence to show Earth has ever been visited by any Aliens, and no evidence yet of any life existing elsewhere at all.
That's the state of the nation.

Investigation .

Ignorance , pad ; is no defence .

not pretends like river, MR and yourself..
i find it amusing how much of a hypocrite you truly are and the words you use that is actually your own conduct :)-- and no, once again, your words and reference to authority that you used does not validate the reality. those are all " the public"

That krash is full of bullshit and cannot support what he claims, just like yourself in your claims of investigative prowess. :rolleyes:
except your piss-ant , female teenager mentality, is massively insignificant to any about me. :) --funny. you believe it is significant. that is comedy gold right there.

i find it amusing how much of a hypocrite you truly are and the words you use that is actually your own conduct :)-- and no, once again, your words and reference to authority that you used does not validate the reality. those are all " the public"
Nup, not at all.
Find any reputable scientist and show me where he says we have conclusive evidence for Aliens having visited Earth...you can't.
Show me any reputable cosmologist, [no matter how fervent he is in the belief we are not alone] that will say we have any hard evidence for ET life anywhere other than Earth.
[Although I do believe that will eventuate in the next decade]

Find any reputable scientist and show me where he says we have conclusive evidence for Aliens having visited Earth...you can't.
and also, all of what you say about using the authority figure to claim they decide what reality is, is actually not true, simply because all of whom you have mentioned also say they do exist and have visited. in other words some " reputable scientist " have and can be simply search with google.

and also, all of what you say about using the authority figure to claim they decide what reality is, is actually not true, simply because all of whom you have mentioned also say they do exist and have visited. in other words some " reputable scientist " have and can be simply search with google.
As of this date. we have no conclusive evidence, that the Earth has ever been visited, nor any direct evidence that life even exists elsewhere at any level.

https://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0501119

Expanding advanced civilizations in the universe:

The 1950 lunch-table remark by Enrico Fermi `Where is everybody' has started intensive scientific and philosophical discussions about what we call nowadays the `Fermi paradox': If there had been ever a single advanced civilization in the cosmological history of our galaxy, dedicated to expansion, it would have had plenty of time to colonize the entire galaxy via exponential growth. No evidence of present or past alien visits to earth are known to us, leading to the standard conclusion that no advanced expanding civilization has ever existed in the milky-way \cite{Webb}. This conclusion rest fundamentally on the ad-hoc assumption, that any alien civilizations dedicated to expansion at one time would remain dedicated to expansions forever. Considering our limited knowledge about alien civilizations we need however to relax this basic assumption. Here we show that a substantial and stable population of expanding advanced civilization might consequently exist in our galaxy.

how do you know that my superior and colleagues are not here with me at times reading this?
Because such people - if they exist - have better things to do than to engage in asinine arguments on the Internet.

Of course, if they are figments of your imagination (which is becoming more and more likely) I am sure they are hovering over your shoulder, hanging on your every word, giving you an "attaboy!" every time you call someone another name.
and also i already know that you do not have any sort of a clue of clearance, so your empty words about it are simply insignificant.
Yet you keep replying - and I have confidence that you will continue to do so. You simply have nothing better to do.

Back