baby names!

my wife wont even eat falefel let alone call our daughter it,

i like wrath of chi,

it has a certain ring to it, that can be his first name what about a middle?

peace.

Perseas for a boy, Aphrodite for a girl.
Kat for a boy or girl.
Genesis for a boy or girl.
Chi for a boy, Medusa for a girl.

my wife loves the name aphrodite, that is near the top of her list, she likes chi for a girl actualy not for a boy,

she loves the name genesis for a boy, i think its ok, she would slap me for suggesting medusa for a girl.

your names are cool :)

peace,

Thing about first names is that they have to suit the surname, there's no point in calling him Wrath of Chi if his surname is Braithwaite or Jones, or whatever presumably 'normal' surname you have already.

my wife loves the name aphrodite, that is near the top of her list, she likes chi for a girl actualy not for a boy,

she loves the name genesis for a boy, i think its ok, she would slap me for suggesting medusa for a girl.

your names are cool :)

peace,

Can't be any worse than Lucifer:eek:

we are in talks to change the surname back into my old family name of renovich,

and wraith of chi ronovich isnt that bad in my opinion,

my wife told me not to tell anybody our current family name, i dont know why because i dont give a monkeys but she seems to care, why do you think that is?.

peace.

Like Orcot says, Spawn would be a great name, but you would spell it Spahn, like Warren Spahn, the pitcher from the 50's.

Wrath of Chi Spahn _ _ _ _ _ _

or

Spahn Wrath of Chi _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

my wife told me not to tell anybody our current family name, i dont know why because i dont give a monkeys but she seems to care, why do you think that is?.

Because then we could find you and see how impressive your martial arts skills really are. :D

i could call him the most obsene names ever in the history of the world, so that when he is in school the teachers have to swear n curse just callng out his name,

or if the police are stop and searching him, his name could be "fuck you asshole" so the policeman says "so son whats your name"

peace.

Back