Castles

To be fair, it is privately owned and run as a tourist trap site. ;)

LOL......Tourists are fair game. If they have the means to travel, then it is customary to drop a bit of coin in supporting the local economy. Besides, castles need upkeep and maintenance also.

Out of curiosity, did you ever kiss the blarney stone in yon castle?

LOL......Tourists are fair game. If they have the means to travel, then it is customary to drop a bit of coin in supporting the local economy. Besides, castles need upkeep and maintenance also.

Out of curiosity, did you ever kiss the blarney stone in yon castle?

True. The town would have most likely died without it and it does make for a 'interesting' Summertime. ;)

I kissed it years ago as a child when I didn't actually live here. I don't know if I got the "gift of the gab" from it mind, as I never could shut up to begin with. No neutral data available I'm afraid.

True. The town would have most likely died without it and it does make for a 'interesting' Summertime. ;)

I kissed it years ago as a child when I didn't actually live here. I don't know if I got the "gift of the gab" from it mind, as I never could shut up to begin with. No neutral data available I'm afraid.

From what I have read of your posts on this forum, you seem to be able to communicate your message adequately. That ability is far more to be valued than 'blarney', in my estimation. :)

I like castles and would rather enjoy seeing some of them, preferably not the tourist trap sorts, should circumstances ever permit.

I've always kind of liked this castle:

Howl__s_Moving_Castle_by_D_TAILOR.jpg

Howls Moving Castle was awesome!

Back