Sciforums Fleet

"Princess? Who?" Rico was really confused, "you want something from me? Over my dead body,"

It has to be that he was kidnapped, and he is gonna be interrogated. He mustered all his strength to break free, but he couldn't.

They took another hit, he can feel the cockpit shaking. "Learn to dodge..oh wait, for all I care get blown to hell,"

OOC: So here's my plan Shogun, and if you have any recommendations or changes you want then tell me and I'll put them in.

My Wraith is gonna lose, not just for dramatic effect but lets face it, 1 vs. 3 is not gonna win.

So, I am gonna go over shallow water and throw up a smokescreen. I'm gonna dump you and the princess over the water along with the phase drive on the Wraith, it's very important that you recover it because it is gonna be used later on.

After dumping you two and the drive Sutori is gonna run on battery power and charge the three mechs, it's gonna be blown apart while ascending but is gonna tackle Adder's sniper gundam and Sutori will hitchike onto the side of the gundam as the wraith is destroyed.

John Hogan gets into his space ship and starts shooting at Fedr808's wraith. You stupid son of a bitch, I'm capping your white ass! His Wraith immediately begins taking evasive maneuvers. My ship was intentionally constructed to be a science vessel and is very sluggish at the controls. Hogan begins to scream at his ship "Dumbass scientist construction piss-wads!"

John Hogan gets into his space ship and starts shooting at Fedr808's wraith. You stupid son of a bitch, I'm capping your white ass! His Wraith immediately begins taking evasive maneuvers. My ship was intentionally constructed to be a science vessel and is very sluggish at the controls. Hogan begins to scream at his ship "Dumbass scientist construction piss-wads!"

Reported because fail troll is fail.

Mod Hat

Chipz, given your apparent newness to this thread and Sci-Fi section in general, I'll simply say this - something like that generally isn't going to go over too well. If you are looking for a more humorous role play... well, this thread probably isn't the place to try be. This is intended to be a bit more thought out than random "insert action sequence here" kind of role playing. If you wish to join, I'm sure they would be willing to allow that, but do please ask first.

At the very least on the commercial breaks after Purdue kicks the crap outta IU.

NCAA Basketball?

Anyways, fun fact Drew Brees (2nd in MVP voting, record holder for most yards passing in a season) went to Purdue.

Drew Brees? Legit? One of the best QBs in football history? Wow! Your school must have a hell of a football team!

Middle school team, he went to Westlake high for his high school career (which as you said before he was a beast at), this was probably atleast 7 to 10 years before my time.

Middle school team, he went to Westlake high for his high school career (which as you said before he was a beast at), this was probably atleast 7 to 10 years before my time.

Oh yeah, I forgot, he's like 30 years old.

Wait...you live in Texas? Cool!

I got a question...is Dillon (the city in Friday Night Lights) a real place? I know Odessa is though, not sure about Dillon...

It's a pretty witty response which surprised me because if there is anything I have learned as an engineering student it is that we are not always the most... articulate people.

Yeah it was pretty clever :D

Why not John though lol

Oh yeah, I forgot, he's like 30 years old.

Wait...you live in Texas? Cool!

I got a question...is Dillon (the city in Friday Night Lights) a real place? I know Odessa is though, not sure about Dillon...

Yes it is, and I know several people that have been in the show as lesser roles, on of my friend's his mom was a waitress at one of the restaurants. I have actually passed the landing strip (yes it is a real place).

Yeah it was pretty clever :D

Why not John though lol

Apparently it was named after one of the members of the NCSE (the guys who made project Steve) who had died recently prior to the project, "Stephen Jay Gould" is the name it gives.

Back