The Picture Thread Mark IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Jack Russel once (aaaahhhh Susie) nice dogs. My Pepe not a toy either. Once a 'real' dog came over to him (on his lead, minding his own business looking for a nice spot to poo). It's owner thought it would be quite funny for his dog to have a go at mine. Until my dog took a bite out of his dog's balls (in self defence you understand). I coulda taken a beating myself that day but I think the owner was shocked that Pepe and I stood up for ourselves. Anyway I felt sorry for his dog to have such a crap owner. Never saw him in my park again.....

No.
I like real dogs - not silly, fluffy toys.

me too raven......My dog is small but he can be mean!
He has gone at it with a german shepard lol. He has muscles
upon muscles. He would like a go at your dogs raven, he got not balls
but that wouldn't stop him lol.
scifi331mg1.jpg

My :cool: awesome technique of extracting information worked....

Let me get this straight, you're talking to Shorty, you've seen her picture and you use your
awesome technique of extracting information
to find out about the weather? :rolleyes:

Sheesh, what DO they teach kids these days?:D

apparently I wanted to be an Indian.....as you can see my mom went all out to make that happen lol

If we're doing pets, here's my pet.....thing....that I made when I was eating at Denny's:

l_27551239fbfcd0f097e21d1a9b65ff41.jpg

If we're doing pets, here's my pet.....thing....that I made when I was eating at Denny's:

l_27551239fbfcd0f097e21d1a9b65ff41.jpg

You have far too much time on your hands.
BTW, what's its name and where can I get one?

Nice headband, Shorty! You look like a toddler version of "Tonto" from the "Lone Ranger" :)

Here's me as a cowboy at age 5....we could play cowboys and indians. :)

805307165_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back