Riddle

arg it is not a sundial, as the earth and stuff does not tell the time and is not part of the....o whatever

the answer was:
a egg-timer (a realllly big one)
since all of the bits of sand count as one.
and if i said sundial was the simplest how could it be the most complex as well?

I'm was going to say a water dial or whatever they're called. I only know the name in portuguese...

Anyhow, I think you're a SPOILSPORT for telling the answer and I think that with the clues it should have been relatively easy to do the first bit. *pouts* You suck. =P

And Godness, you people nit pick! No light source, paper walls... blablabla... :p

Okay, okay, here's another one:

SAME ROOM, irelevant light source, don't mess with the walls, no there aren't any doors, yes you're alone in the room.

The only object is: A baseball bat

How do you get out? ;) It's easier than the last one! :)

No one annoying give the answer away :D

the only reason i said the answer is that noone was saying anything.

also the fact that it was pointed out that the earth and sun and everything are sort of parts of a sundial made my answer pretty pointless.

by the way 'hehehe'.

and can i just ask, does it matter what object is in there? i cant see any similarity between a mirror/table, and a baseball bat?

this isnt nit-picking. you dont get out?

lol.

No... you have a baseball bat and you're in the room.
Now use it to get out.

Think of the nature of the game. It's so easy it's stupid, yet slightly amusing and deserving of a "hehe"

the game?

hmmmmm interestring.
dammit ive be thinking for 5 minutes after i wrote that last line and i cant hink what the answer is. grrrrrrrrrrr....... i dont like being outsmarted. 'lol' (someone should now say: lol, you would be pretty depressed by now then eh? and everyone would groan and say thinks like: "thats a really old joke, in fact, its not even funny.")

arg i still cant think.
ok im gonna need longer.
while im thinking, try this:

john lives in the wild west, and his wife is really sick, so he needs to get her to the doctor. however, the doctor lives in the town, which is many miles away and it is rainging heavily. john has three horses, but one is lame and so is useless, and another doesnt have any legs becasue in the previous winter john ran out of food and so had to eat three of the horses legs. there is now only one horse left, but john is still not able to get to the town.
why not?
*he only has horses as his method of transport, cars and things hadnt been invented yet.

errrrrr
you run around in circle?
you hit balls?
you can score home runs?
you have teams?
you have a referee?
errrrrr please tell me

You are driving me insane becaseus I CANT THINSK WAHT IT IS hfkuashluh ku ............

you still havent got my horse riddle yet (hehehe)

i feel you are merely ridiculing me now.

does he hit the wall until it falls to pieces. please help me?

HAHA you never said my answer was wrong.
i rule (for the third time)
i got yours before you got mine

olololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololol

er, you ARE wrong. I SAID DON'T MESS WITH THE WALLS.

Sheesh.
It's wrong. Which is why I said "Striiiiiiiike!"

oooooo i thought you were refernceing strike as in strike the ball in a game of baseball, not strike as in 'strike, your out.

do you want the answer to the horse riddle yet?

(Nile rule)

ooooooo i think im gonna have to give you that.

the actual answer was it was a clothes horse. you are near enough.

ok

another:
this is sort of an 'old classic'

the little town of .....beardburg...... has only one barber. the MAYOR decrees that no man is allowed to shave his own beard. therefore, they ALL go to the only barbers to have it done. this is all very well, and buissness booms for the ONLY barber. but how does the barber have their beard shaved without breaking th LAW?

Back