The Picture Thread Mark II

Of course, its not for kids :p
people from one dc++ hub/webchat discussing the same stuff that on the web , but with drinks etc. We meet every 3day and discuss stuff going on in our country, the newest pc/video technologies, newest gadgets, history, etc

Does no one else find Whitewolf's pic annoying?

The pose, particularly among other things.

Well, that pose looks strange, but since she is posing for a photo... I suppose it is not a pose she would choose naturally.

But I think she has a pretty high forehead.

But I think she has a pretty high forehead.
Shame on you!
Insulting another member!!
Why not just go ahead and say she looks like an English, aneimic schoolboy or sick cabbage?
I will not say it, thats horrible.

Hmm, I think I am insulting no one, just describing. :rolleyes:

And I don´t say this:
Why not just go ahead and say she looks like an English, aneimic schoolboy or sick cabbage?

because I do not think that is what she resembles.

I thought she looked pretty. A bit smug perhaps, but pretty.

(I look smug in pictures too. I am smug though, don't know about whitewolf.)

Nope, don't find it annoying. She looks like an attractive, intelligent woman to me. She easily rates a passing grade on the Repo Man scale.

I am inclined to agree with Repo Man, but that pose still looks kind of funny, no disrespect... perhaps it promotes her body stance?

Ard:
(I look smug in pictures too. I am smug though, don't know about whitewolf.)
I think we all look smug in pictures, it goes with the knowledge of being watched.
Don't the aboriginals believe photos steal one's soul? Funny to think on this now that I do- we're never as fake as when we know eyes watch.

Anyway- never have I seen someone posing as if they were very sexily trying to balance a pickle jar on their forehead.

Repo:
.....intelligent woman to me.
So...you can tell a woman is intelligent by just looking at her?

You know who's the prettiest, most beautiful girl on these forums? Wellcookedfetus.

gendanken said:
Repo:

So...you can tell a woman is intelligent by just looking at her?

While it is far from a sure thing, I feel you can get a sense of who is intelligent, and who isn't from the way the carry themselves, and their expression(s). One still photograph isn't much to go by, but it confirms the impressions she has given with her posts.

You can't tell that Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson are brain donors (beautiful brain donors, but still dumb as dirt) just from looking at them ?

Man, why are so many people in here critical of whitewolf's beauty? Unless yer not guys . . .

There should be no argument that whitewolf looks great. Beat that into yer heads!

So anyway . . . are people gonna post more pics?

Gee, that looks like an exaggerated "suprised" look. It looks funny (not in a bad way).

Back